♥︎T⃨W⃨E⃨N⃨T⃨Y⃨-⃨S⃨I⃨X⃨♥︎

E⃨l⃨i⃨a⃨s⃨ D⃨e⃨a⃨n⃨ M⃨i⃨l⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨✈︎

Elias moved over, letting Carina lay in the bed by herself. This was their last day in Chicago before they went to St.Louis and he was planning to take her somewhere special that he knew she would like.

Ever since they had sex Carina was more attracted to him then before and just was more attached. Elias loved every part of it, he loved that she was more comfortable towards him.

It was already 3:00. They had slept in because they were up, having sex of course.

Elias hopped in the shower again, even though he had took a bath last night he just liked being clean. It was a habit of his.

After he washed up he walked out the bathroom naked since it really didn't matter anymore. Carina was awoke now stretching everything on full view.

"Good afternoon mama." Elias walked over to her with his new underwear he had just put on. She kissed him giving him a hug a little longer "Hi." Carina said.

Her legs felt like jello.

"Come on do what you do, I'm taking you out it's our last day." He said and she smiled "Where too?" She asked and he shrugged smirking.

"You'll see now go do what I said." He said and she walked off ass on full view, he closed his eyes and breathed in and out as he heard the shower running.

Elias never thought he could be like this over anybody. He really didn't feel like he deserved Carina but he wasn't gone stop now he was in way to deep. His heart was too.

He sat there thinking for a minute before putting his clothes on and waiting on Carina while his phone rung.

"Hey momma." He answered the phone and heard shuffling "Hey son, you get a lil girlfriend and don't know how to text your momma." She fussed over the phone and Elias laughed.

"Momma I just asked you bout some yesterday." He told her watching Carina walk out the bathroom with her towel on, She gave Elias a warm smile and he licked his lips telling her to come here.

"Yeah boy, and did you do it yet?" His momma asked and he pulled the phone away from his ear and kissing Carina's lips before she walked off getting her clothes on.

"Naw, we going out later tonight so.." He told his mom and she hummed "Where yo ugly ass daddy at?" She asked and Elias laughed.

"Momma I ain't no messenger, call him yo self." Elias said watching Carina put her lotion on before slipping a matching bra and pantie set from Victoria secret on, they were red and lacy.

"Naw I'm good, we into it right now."

"When is y'all not?" Elias laughed, watching her slip on her mini black dress "Shut up! the fuck." His mom mumbled.

"Is that your mom?" Carina asked speaking softly and Elias nodded his head "Hi Ms.Miller!" Carina exclaimed and his momma laughed.

"Hi Carina! I love that pretty girl you have to bring her by so I can see her for real not just through no Face video!" His mom fussed at him again "FaceTime mama?" He said and his mom smacked his lips and hung up.