♥︎T⃨H⃨I⃨R⃨T⃨E⃨E⃨N⃨♥︎

Carina and Elias were still cuddled up, it was now 9:00 in the morning and they were sound sleep. Carina didn't have any classes to go to today since she was always a hard worker and got her stuff done on time she never really had to attend a lot of classes.

Elias didn't have anything to do anyways, he loved being with Carina.

Mason on the other hand was woken up by her front door being knocked on. She got out the bed against her will and crossed her arms since it was kind of cold putting on her slippers and making a ugly face since the lights were bright as hell.

"I'm coming!" She said just a little loud since she knew the other two were still back there sleeping and she had some respect to not wake them up.

"What is y'all doing here at 9 in the morning?" Mason kind of snapped at Kaylee and Dior. "Jeez we didn't know we weren't welcome." Dior said laughing at Mason's face.

"Not at nine yall not" She said stepping to the side to let them in "Where Carina at?" Kaylee asked setting down her bag on the kitchen island "She in there sleep." Mason said yawning.

"Tell her wake her ass up." Dior sighed sitting down on the couch "We is not early birds, and no she in there sleeping peacefully ain finna disturb her and neither are y'all." Mason said crossing her arms.

"Now if you don't mind I'm going back to sleep, y'all can wait till we wake up since y'all wanted to buss in here all early and shit." Mason went back to her room ranting like somebody momma.

Dior and Kaylee usually popped up at their house when they didn't have classes early in the morning which was very rare. So when they did do it Carina nor Mason didn't really mind.

Kaylee rolled her eyes walking towards Carina's room "What is you doing?" Dior asked her "Finna go see if Carina sleep." She answered shortly and continued walking towards her room.

Dior just sat back on the couch and turned the tv on eating her omelette from Denny's she had gotten on the way here. She also had gotten one for Mason since she knows she likes them.

Kaylee knocked on Carina's door, but once she didn't get an answer back she just opened the door to see Carina with her face on Elias's chest and she was obviously sleep. Kaylee couldn't see how they were positioned but it was obvious Carina's leg was on top of him and his hand was somewhere down there.

Kaylee got jealous because of this, she felt like since she had met Elias first she should've gotten her chance with him. She closed the door and walked back to the couch sitting down next to Dior and not saying a word.

Dior could tell she was mad but she didn't pay much attention cause nowadays it seemed that all Kaylee was, was mad. So she just kept on eating and watching SpongeBob.

"Carina and Elias in there all cuddled up" Kaylee said mugging no one in particular.

"...okay?" Dior said side eyeing her and chewing her food "What you mean? I met him first." Kaylee explained.

"Did you get his number?"

"Well no-"

"Did you try to make contact with him?"

"No but I-"

"Have you even had a conversation with him?"