♥︎T⃨W⃨E⃨N⃨T⃨Y⃨-⃨T⃨W⃨O⃨♥︎

E⃨l⃨i⃨a⃨s⃨ D⃨e⃨a⃨n⃨ M⃨i⃨l⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨✈︎

Elias woke up out his sleep at six in the morning, He looked over seeing Carina right next to him turned over on her side. They were at his house since Carina knew Mason and Jeremiah were gonna be out of it and it took her a long time to get Elias to shut up.

"Shit." He groaned he thought that he would have had a worse headache then this, Elias stood up and walked to the bathroom and seen two Tylenols and a water bottle sitting there for him.

He looked back at Carina who was sleeping and smirked.  He picked up the Tylenols opening the bottle and downed them quickly. Elias hated taking pills unless they were the gel ones and Carina had gotten him just that.

After brushing his teeth and washing his face since he didn't plan on going back to sleep, Elias cuddled up next to Carina waking her up a little bit.

Once he noticed this he kissed her three times in a row making her laugh "Stopppp." Carina turned around and looked at him.

They just looked at each other, one thinking of the night before and remembering what he said and did, and the other just admiring him.

"Whats wrong?" Carina asked noticing his eyebrows were kind of scrunched together letting her know he was thinking about something.

"I'm sorry I got so drunk." Elias spoke up and she shook her head "No your okay, you enjoyed yourself and it was kind of funny seeing you like that." Carina giggled a little bit.

"What was funny about me saying I wanted to eat yo pussy in front of people walking by the car." He mugged her and she laughed "Cause you think it's not funny." She smiled at him.

"Carina."

"Elias."

"When I said I love you...I meant that shit. Youn gotta say it back or anything cause I know it's early or whatever but I wish I could've told you sober rather being drunk." Elias confessed. He knew for a long time that he loved Carina. Elias just didn't know how to say it but he didn't want it to be like that.

"It's okay, I know and I'm happy that you brought it up. And I'm happier that you do love me." Carina sighed "I'm not ready to say it yet, that doesn't mean I don't I just... I don't know I'm sorry." She shook her head looking down.

"It's okay mama, I told you whenever you ready." He pulled her head up kissing her on the forehead.

"What happened after I fell asleep?" Elias asked, changing the subject "You stayed sleep for a good minute so I went to go get us some wings, I got you hot wings and me honey barbecue wings." Carina explained.

"Then I drove us here, I woke you up and you kept complaining saying you were hungry or what not and we ate which I had to eat on your lap because you wouldn't let me go might I add, but eventually we got changed and went to sleep." She shrugged and he nodded.

"You take good care of me Ben and nem would've just put me in my bed." Elias rolled his eyes and she laughed "Well your welcome." She yawned getting up.

"What time does our flight leave tomorrow?" She asked and he shrugged grabbing his phone and looking at the screenshot he took of their tickets "It leave at 4." He said a little louder since she was brushing her teeth.