♡F⃨I⃨F⃨T⃨E⃨E⃨N⃨♡

C⃨a⃨r⃨i⃨n⃨a⃨ J⃨a⃨d⃨e⃨ S⃨m⃨i⃨t⃨h⃨❥

Carina was beyond flabbergasted and hurt.

She had been nothing but a friend to Kaylee and for her to do this was just so out of pocket. So she called Mason and told her about. Mason told Carina what anybody would have.

"Beat that hoe ass!!"

"Mason you know I'm not a fighter, I don't like violence." She spoke rolling her eyes while Elias was laying in between her legs kissing her thighs occasionally.

They had just got done eating and we're just chilling enjoying each other's company.

"Yeah but you can fight Carina, and I've seen you fight you can whoop her ass." Mason shrugged. It's true but the only thing about Carina is she fights to kill and she was very angry right now.

Well as angry as anybody who found out there friend wanted to fuck their man.

"This girl calling me right now Hollon." Carina laughed a little bit before answering the phone "Hello?" She answered the phone and Elias looked at her.

"Hey girl what you doing?" Kaylee positioned her phone to the ceiling before picking it up "Nothing, I'm at Elias house why?" She asked playing dumb for a second.

"Aw yall cute" She smiled, and Carina never really noticed the jealousy in her voice before but now she did. Or was she just being paranoid??

"Well Ian want nothing I was seeing if you wanted to go out today but I guess you busy"

"You wanna know what I find funny?" Carina tilted her head a little bit and Elias rubbed her thigh to at least make her a little calm in the situation.

"What?"

"The fact that you are trying to play buddy buddy after you just tried to fuck my man" Carina giggled. Elias just thought about how proper she just sounded.

"What are you talking about?" Kaylee asked tryna play dumb "Baby let me see your phone please" Carina said and he pulled it out unlocking it for her. She went to Instagram and went to the messages reading them out loud.

"So you ain't say you wanted him to slide tonight? And you ain't say I don't have too know??" She asked her and Kaylee just went silent looking dumbfounded.

"Bitch if you ever call my phone again, if you ever text Elias again, I'm going to beat your ass again after I get done with the one I'm going to give you when I see your ass! And then you gone try and play dumb acting like you aint just try to fuck him!! You weirdo ass bitch." Carina said Calmly into the phone and Kaylee ain't say a word back, until she did.

"How you fucking mad at me?? He was texting me back!" She yelled back at her. "That was me dumbass!!" Carina said and Kaylee dropped her mouth open.

"Yeah now what?" Carina said getting mad all over again "And you still weird you seen me and him in the bed together and you gone text him!!" She yelled into the phone and Elias decided to put and end too it.

"Alright mama hang up." He grabbed her phone and she rolled her eyes allowing him too. "Don't text me or her again." He said before hanging up and she frowned her face up.