Chapter 1

This is a Daminette story. My take on Daminette is from what I have read on Wattpad. So enjoy.

3rd POV

"What is the trip for Mother?" Marinette asked her Mother politely. "It is from your boyfriend, darling." Her Mother answers vaguely not wanting to go into detail that would ruin the surprise for her daughter.

"Ok then, am I excused? I have to get to school. I would like to get there early to surprise Alya with this news." She asks her Mother. Of course dear but there will be no need for her daughter to comment.

"Yes, Mother. Have a great day Mother." She said bowing her head in respect. While walking out the door of the 'house' walked to school with less posture than she was before.

Mari POV

If you are confused, let me explain I am Marinette Luthor, the daughter of Tom and Sabine Luthor. We live in Paris, France.

The Luthor are like the Agrésté of the U.S. My Mother is the head designer, and My father handles the businesses, I also help design for kids and teens.

Plus now and then I do modeling when I am not busy but I am always busy either with work for the company or work for school.

My family is known as Daupan-chang a husband and wife that have a bakery and a daughter that wants to be a fashion designer. Which is not a lie on my part.