Chapter 11

Previously on Marinette Luthor

"Marinette? Can you come with me for a minute?" " Sure." Mari said putting her SketchBook back into her bag and following Alice out the room. As much as I found it suspicious I thought it would be best if I went to sleep so I don't have jet lag when we get to Gotham.

Mari POV

Alice came into the room and said she wanted to talk to me. I followed her into the North Wing and turned towards me and said " Your mother called before we left and said that you have to change into one of thea newest clothing outfits for the press. Once they saw your parents back in Gotham they had been keeping an eye on the airport for when you came back. The outfit is in there."

She told me pointing towards one of the closest. "Ok, thank you, Alice. I will change when we are about an hour away from landing." I said. When I got back from talking to Alice I thought it would be best if I went to sleep.

~ Time Skip to an hour away from landing. When everyone is just waking up.~

I got up about 15 minutes ago. The rest of the class is still sleeping so I just decided to finish up some design for the new line.
After I finished I decided to get changed into this. 

Instead of a regular black top it's a turtle neck black top and same pants

Now that I finished the change I got some food and sat back down where some of the class was awake like Rose, Max, Kim, Chloe, and Sabrina. While everyone else was asleep. When we were about 30 minutes away from landing this announcement came on.

"The No Smoking sign is now as we are approaching Gotham, New Jersey. It is recommended to stay in your seats until the seat belt sign has been turned off. Thank you." They said. With that, the rest of the class was starting to get up. “Guys, we are approaching the  Gotham Airport. ” I said to the rest of the class that had just arisen from their sleep. 

~ A 15 minutes later ~

“Flight attendants, prepare for landing, please." The Pilot said. “Ladies and gentlemen, as we starting our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position.

Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you.” One of the flight attendants said one of the chimes.

~ After we land~

“Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Gotham Airport. Local time is 9:00 am and the temperature is 77°F. For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign.

This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. At this time, you may use your cellular phones if you wish.

Cellular phones may only be used once the Fasten Seat Belt sign has been turned off. Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought

on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of Luthors Airlines and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you onboard again in the near future.

Have a nice day/evening/night/stay! And those who are vacationing here enjoy your trip and for those who are homebound Welcome Home!"  Janet says.

~ After we get our luggage~

3rd POV

“Where to now Mrs. Bustier?” Max asked their teacher. “There is someone supposed to pick us up from Luthors Company. Is it instructions said to wait outside of this gate someone should be here at 9:05 and it is  9:04 so we have a minute before they arrived.”

Mrs. Bustier reply to Max. “Hello is this Marinette’s Class?” An old man comes up to the class. “Yes, and you are?” Mrs. Bustier asked. “ My name is Alfred pennyworth I am the butler of- ” Alfred started. “Of the Luthor’s, yes we know.” Lila said.

“I am not the butler for the Luthor! First of all, child do not interrupt me when I'm talking. And second  I'm the butler of the Wayne’s. Master Wayne asked me to be here to escort the French class. But more importantly to welcome home Miss Duapn-Cheng. Wait where is she?” Alfred said.

“I'm right here Alfred. And it's nice to see you again.” Marinette said walking to the man and giving him a hug. "What are you doing here I had no idea your were picking us up." Marinette said to Alfred as they walked outside to the cars that pick them up. As the class follows.

Someone comes out of the Limousine
"Marinette!" Someone called. "Hello My Love!" Someone else says coming out Limo following the other person.