Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Previous on Marinette Luthor

"Come on, guys the movie will be starting soon ." Alya said, pulling Nino to the door. As Marinette and Adrien follow them. "I'm gonna miss you guys when we all go our separate ways." Adrien said.

Mari POV

"Yeah, same. But we all are following our dream but the sad thing is it splitting us up. But we can still keep the contract right." Marinette said to Adrien. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Adrien said.

~After the movie (it's 2 o'clock now)~

"Do you guys want to get something to eat?" Nino asked. "I would love to but I gotta get home to finish packing for tomorrow. Did you guys finish packing yet?" Alya asked. "Yeah, I finished after you left the other day."

 Marinette said. "I finished this morning." Adrien said. "Yeah the same with me but I could meet up after I help you pack? Then we could meet up after." Nino said. "Uh yeah, that could work."  Alya said. "I will have to check with my dad." Adrien said.

 "Same here, I'll have to ask my mom." I said. "OK then well if we can't meet up after I'll see you tomorrow." Alya said. "Bye, guys!" Adrien and I said. "Do you want a ride home, Mari?" Adrien asked. 

"Thx for the offer, but I think I'll walk since it will be the last time I'll be in Paris for a while." I said to Adrien. "Ok see you later then. Bye!" Adrien said. "Bye!" I said.

Nino POV

"Hey, Nino" I heard my girlfriend call softly "Yeah what's up," I said. " Do you think that is weird that Marinette never mentions the Luthor's Scholarship?" She asked. "I don't know Als, I guess it never came up in the conversation," I said. 

"But we are always talking about what we are going to go to after high school and she never said anything about going to the U.S. or even out of Europe." Alya said. "I think you are overthinking this Als, she herself said that she didn't know about the scholarship." Nino said. 

 "I guess so but I feel like she not telling the whole truth." Alya said. "Like what? What could she possibly not be telling us." I said. " I don't know but I am going to get to the end of this." She said. "Whatever you say Alya but I doubt you we find anything, she has nothing to hide you not going to find anything." I said.