Chapter 17

Previously on Marinette Luthor

"Miss, I'm sorry I'm sorry I was late. There was a lot of traffic on the way back." Cholè said as she walked in the hotel. "It's fine Chloè. Let's go!" She told us. "Where to Miss?" The driver asked. "To 523 West 22nd Street." Miss Bustier said. "Okay." The driver said.

After they got to the location.

After Chloé left the hotel she spent the morning with Jon. When it was about 11:30 the class was about to leave to get lunch with the Luthor's. They were just waiting for Chloé to get to the hotel. Everyone got a seat and were chatting while they waited for the Luthor's and then "MARINETTE!! How are you!!!"

3rd POV

The class spins around and sees a girl around their age maybe a year andor two older. "Ali? OH MY GOSH ALI!!!" Marinette said as she ran up to the girl now known as Ali "OMG I miss you so much." Marinette said. "I miss you too. When did you get here and why did you not tell me I had to hear it from Barbara, Barbara!" Ali said. "Sorry Ali, I wanted to surprise you Barbara wasn't supposed to tell you anything." Marinette said to Barbara. "It's fine, I am just so happy that you're here!" Ali said. "Me too, Ooo Let me introduce you to some of my friends." Marinette told Ali as she dragged her over to her classmates. "Guys, I would like to introduce you to Aliya Jem. She was one of my best friends before I moved to Paris." Marinette said. "WAS‼️" Ali yelled. "Is, is geez. Any who. Ali, this is my class. Nino, Ayla, Adrien, Rose, Ivan, Juleka, Mylène, Max, Alix, Nathaniel, Kim, Sabrina, and last but not least Lila." Marinette said to Ali as she pointed to each of her friends (minus Lila). "What, Where Cholè I thought you said that she was in your class?" Ali asked as she looked for Cholè. "She might be in the bathroom." Marinette said.

A few minutes later Cholè walks out of the bathroom and sees Ali but doesn't say anything and decided to talk to her later

During this time The Luthor's had just entered the restaurant. It was definitely a more upscale restaurant but the didn't a lot of had fancy food but food you would see at a small cafe in France

Lila POV

I can't not believe that Marinette is friends with Aliya Jem. She is such a famous model and the daughter of Jimmy Elliots. Jem is just her stage name. The Elliots are one of the most rich and famous families like the Wanye. I am surprised the class has not recognized her. I mean the Elliots were one of the five families that ruled Gotham high society along with the Waynes, Kanes, Crownes, and the Dumas. That is base history. This class is so dumb. I rolled my eyes at their stupidity. As I was about to say something to Aliya, A couple walked in with some high-end outfits, expensive yet casual. "Hello, Is this the French Class with Marinette?" The woman asked. I rolled my eyes at the woman's question why is everything about Marinette today geez uhh.

Ayla POV

Apparently I'm not Mari's best friend because she is friends with what's her name Alya no Aliya yeah Aliya Jem uhhh. I just wish she would talk to me. The last time we had a proper conversation was before we left Paris and I am learning all this new stuff about her and it makes me wonder what else I don't know about Marinette.

Marinette POV

Ali was talking to some of my friends and getting along with I am happy for my old friends and new friends are getting along so well. My parents are here finally. I hope this goes well and on one recognizes them from my class. I don't think they will. My mother took off her wig and she no longer has a short bob cut hair style but her hair now reaches her middle back with her same hair color. While my dad looks pretty much the same but he took out the brown hair dye and it now black his original color. I wish it could take off my wig but I think that would raise too much suspension.

Author's Note

I haven't done enough one of these in a while but surprise chapter. I was supposed to chapter Saturday but I just wanted to spend some time with my family on my birthday so I decided to post it today. Yesterday was supposed to be the actually day to posted but I got busy cuz we all get busy in life. Anywho, I hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter see you on Sunday. I am off the sleep. Have a good day/night evening wherever you are in the world.