Chapter 20

Authors Note
Yes, I know it's been a awhile and I apologizing for not posting almost 3 weeks. But I injured myself really badly. So I decided to take care of myself for the last couple weeks. I actually had this chapter a written and started writing the next chapter which is completed. Then realized I didn't post it but I apologize for not posting so here's the chapter. I hope you enjoy. And let's get straight into this chapter.

Previously on Marinette Luthor

"Hello, everyone." Bruce said as he walked in on the class they were speaking to each other.

"Hello Mr. Wayne. Thank you for having us for dinner." Miss Bustier greeted Bruce.

"Please, call me Bruce and thank you for accepting my offer for dinner for the class.

I need to meet Marinette as she will be working with one of my closest clients and family, the Luthor's."

Bruce told her as he and his family sat down.

"Please excuse my son, he had an emergency so he could not be here. He did send his regards."

Bruce said. "So tell me, what is your dream job that you would like."

He asked the class. "Alex, why don't you start?" He said. "You know my name?" Alex said, shocked.

" Of course I know all of your names, you don't think that I would just let any people into my house do you? I had a background check for everyone here." He said it like it was the most obvious thing ever.

Marinette POV

I can't not believe that Bruce just said that. I mean I am not that surprised but really Bruce.

I just thought if Bruce did background check on everyone that means that he saw Lila's own.
Maybe I can ask he to look at it. Hmmm I can ask him after dinner.

"So Alex you were about to say what your dream job is." Bruce said turning to Alex. "Oh right I want to be Pro. Skater."

"Okay, next" he nodded and turned to Kim. "I want to be a track star." He said as Bruce nods.

"I would be a videogame designer" Max said. "I want to be a blogger, I already have a blog called the ladyblog" Alya relayed.

"I not quite sure but something in business." Cholè said. "Model!" Juleka said then Mylène said "Movie Star!✨"

"I not quite sure yet but something to do with children." Rose said. "I want to be an Artist" Can you guess who said that yup it was Nathaniel.

"I want to be a DJ." Nino reply to Bruce question. " I want to be a policeman like my father." Sabrina said.

"And you Adrien? I know you do Modeling but what's your dream job?" Bruce asked him. Now all the attention was on him