Chapter 24 Part 2

Previously on Marinette Luthor

"Hey look at the time. We have to go if we don't want to be late." Marinette told Cholè as she gathered her things.

"Marinette, it's just a casual hangout." Cholè said as she also got her stuff together.

"There is nothing casual about hanging out with your boyfriend." Marinette stated to her.

"Jon, not my boyfriend." Cholè retorted.

"Yet!" Marinette says with a small smile.

As they walked out of their room Cholè huffed at Marinette's comment.

3rd POV

The next day after they hangout with the boys.

Everyone was in the hall which led to their rooms.
By the elevator stood Miss Bustier and she announced what they are going to be doing today.

"Okay everyone, as you know the Gala is in a few days, and we have been invited. Although we didn't know this before we traveled so I don't expect any of you to have packed any formal wear."

"So what are we expected to wear?" Rose questioned.

"I was getting to that. On behalf of the Luthor we are going to be renting some of their clothes and today we are going to the store to pick out an outfit for the Gala."She finished explaining.

After she made that announcement there was a ton of exclamation from the class.

"Are you serious!"

"That's amazing!"

"Did you know about this Mari?"

"Maybe"

Everyone started to chat with their friends talking about what they wanted to wear.

"Okay, everyone settles down. Calm down. I know everyone is excited but I need to get through something before we leave. We are splitting up into boys and girls the boys will be going with one on Mr. Wayne's son.

I am not sure which one is going to be coming but I do know that whichever one that is coming will be taking that boys to a separate building to get there clothes and then we all meet back up around 2 o'clock at the food court to leave to get ready for dinner with everyone."

Miss Bustier explained to everyone.

And with that everyone went for buffet brunch in the dinner room.

After everyone ate and got all the stuff that they needed they were good on the bus.

At the Luthor's Store 

"Okay guys, this is it. We will all meet back here at 2 and have fun." Miss Bustier says as everyone goes with their group. 

The girls are seen looking around the store to see what they like. While you see Marinette sitting down on her phone.

Cholè POV

"Mari, what do you think?" I showed her the dress. 

"Oooo, this is perfect. Jon is going to literally die when he sees you!" She exclaimed. 

"I know it is perfect. But Jon not even coming to the Gala." I told her.

"What, why not?" She asked.

"I'm not quite sure, he said something along the lines of 'I'm busy that day, I am not going to be in town' but when I asked him to elaborate he just changed the topic. I don't know Mari, maybe I try too hard for him to like me and I don't think it's working. Plus I feel like he is hiding something from me, but I shouldn't even be worrying myself about this because he is not my boyfriend." I responded.