Chapter 19

Previously on Marinette Luthor

Everyone minus Marinette, Cholè, Lila didn’t recognize them.  It was Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, and Tim Drake. “Guys we have company.” Cassandra said to Dick and Jason who were both on the floor acting like idiots.

“Hello, are you here for dinner with Marinette?” Cassandra asked them. “Yes, we are. I’m Miss. Bustier the teacher of her class and their chaperone.” Miss Bustier said, replying to Cassie.

“Okay great! Follow me!” Cassandra said. “Oh, and Marinette by the way Damian não vai estar no jantar, ele disse algo sobre uma emergência e um hospital que eu não tenho certeza.” Cassie said to Marinette.

(Damian won't be at the dinner, he said something about an emergency and a hospital that I'm not sure.")

“Okay, thanks, Cassie.” Marinette thanked Cassie as they followed Cassie into the house.

“Okay, right through there is the dinner room where the family normally eats when not hosting people over. But today we will be right here.” Cassie said as she pointed to the room as she passed by and then she pushed the door to where they were going to eat.

3rd POV

"So, everybody there will have names on the chairs, everyone can sit on the chair with their name." Cass said to everyone.

"We will be right back, we're going to check on the food and to see if the Wanye are ready." Dick said as they walked out of the dining room.

After the class found their seats and it went like this.

Foot of the table

Miss Bustier

Ayla    Mylène

Kim    Alex

Max    Ivan

Juleka    Lila

Nathaniel    Nino

Rose    Sabrina

Cholè    Adrian

Marinette     Empty Seat

Dick    Cassie

Jason     Tim

Bruce

Head of the table

The Wayne walk in

"Hello, everyone." Bruce said as he walked in on the class they were speaking to each other. "Hello Mr. Wayne. Thank you for having us for dinner." Miss Bustier greeted Bruce.

"Please, call me Bruce and thank you for accepting my offer for dinner for the class. I need to meet Marinette as she will be working with one of my closest clients and family, the Luthor's." Bruce told her as he and his family sat down.

"Please excuse my son, he had an emergency so he could not be here. He did send his regards." Bruce said. "So tell me, what is your dream job that you would like." He asked the class.

"Alex, why don't you start?" He said. "You know my name?" Alex said, shocked. " Of course I know all of your names, you don't think that I would just let any people into my house do you? I had a background check for everyone here." He said it like it was the most obvious thing ever.

Author's Note

Yes, I know it is short and that this chapter is a week late but anyway here it is and no there will be a chapter tomorrow and I will be changing my updating schedule to every other week on Sunday cause I have been busy with sports after school and I haven't had any time to write. So starting tomorrow I will be posting every other Sunday. Unless I say otherwise. Bye see you next time. 😁

https://c.tenor.com/GHAFz4ypa6sAAAAM/bye-felicia-hi.gif