Chapter 24 Part 1

3rd POV

"Hey Mari, did you see the article that Teen's Magazine put up?" Cholè asked her.

"What article?" Marinette asked her.

"Look." Cholè said as she pass her phone to Marinette.

"Wow, that's a lot of pressure." Marinette said.

Cholè give her a small smile and says " Yeah, I know. But hey at least you're not alone with this you have friends for a reason. This is going to be the best gala ever. Plus you have your employees doing all the decorations and everything is all ready to go."

"Yeah I guess you're right. I really don't have anything to wrong about." Marinette said.

"No you really don't." Cholè respond.

"Hey look at the time. We have to go if we don't want to be late." Marinette told Cholè as she gathered her things.

"Marinette it's just a casual hangout." Cholè said as she also get her stuff together.

"There is nothing casual about hangout with your boyfriend." Marinette stated to her.

"Jon not my boyfriend." Cholè retorted.

"Yet!" Marinette says with a small smile.

As they walked out of their room Cholè huffed at Marinette comment.

Jazz Music Charity Gala Information

Authors Note

Authors Note

Hey, guys!

This is your invite to the Jazz Music Charity Gala. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. This is really a short chapter that I add because I felt like it. It was not part of my plan I just added the reaction because I just didn't want to just post the two pictures.

I know that this doesn't have much writing beside the reaction and the article itself but I took my time and I actually made the article and the invitation of realistic as possible and it took me as long I would have to actually make a chapter because I did a lot of research and I will see you guys in the next chapter.  Bye! Have a great day, evening or night wherever you are in the world.