Chapter 22

Previously on Marinette Luthor

"Okay, everyone. We are here and when we leave the bus you can stay in there until 10 before you have been in your room, I will be coming to check your room." Miss Bustier said as they left the bus.

The Next Morning

Marinette POV

"Morning mom, I think I'm going to tell them...

Marinette POV

"Yeah, I'm sure I'm going to tell them at breakfast today. Yes, I know. Okay, Bye. Love you too." I told my mom.

"Umm, hey Chloé." I said. "Yes?" Chloè questioned.

"Do you think we can talk?" I asked her.

"Umm sure. What's up?" Cholè replied.

"I'm going to tell the class the truth about me." I told her.

"Okay. But why are you telling me this? It's not like we're friends anymore." She asked me looking and sounding confused and a little bit hurt.

"We are friends. I just don't understand why you would bully me? We are the best of friends. Do you even know how I felt when you acted like that? You were one of my closest friends, you didn't even try to even get to know me." I cried as I explained and asked her.

"Do you know how I felt when I learned that my best friend is moving and I can't even stay in contact with her! Or how I felt as my parents are living in different countries. Do you know how that feels Marinette! No! You don't because you always had a perfect life, with your perfect family, and your perfect family business. You're the person that doesn't know what hard time is!" She yelled at me.

"You think that my life is so perfect when it is NOT! My life was never perfect and it will not be! AAll I can do is try to keep a happy face for my parents, for the class, for the media, for everyone." I told her.

"You do have to do that with me, that's why we're friends. Friends are always there for you..... Always" She told me.

"I didn't mean to hurt Marinette. I am sorry, I know you don't accept my apology but I am sorry." She told me not I same, you know she sounded truthful so I decided to ...

give her a chance.

"Okay, Cholè I will accept your apology, I'll give you a chance but that doesn't mean we are back to how we were before. You will have to earn my trust back." I told her.

"I don't expect you to accept my apology. But I'm happy that you are willing to give me another chance." Cholè told me to turn around to leave the room, then she turned around and said.

"You coming?"

"I will be right there. I will meet you down here." I told her I went to grab my purse in the bathroom and followed her shortly after.

Downstairs

"So, Marinette. Why did you need me to bring your class down here?" Miss Bustier asks, having no idea what I am about to do.

"I am going to tell them." I replied.

"Tell us what?" Juleka asks.

"The truth, I know a lot of you have been wondering why I never mentioned anything about the Luthor's scholarship." I told them as most of them just nodded.

"Well, that's because I never asked for Luthor's scholarship. My parents signed me up and didn't tell me anything about the scholarship. They mentioned it but never told me that they submitted it to me." I said. 

"What do you mean they never submitted you?" Rose asked.

"My parents are the Luthors. My real name is Marinette Luthor. My parents are the ones that sponsored this trip as a going away triple q 20 years you wouldn't find a way to come back and tell her something and." I said to my class.

And with that Alfred walked into the hotel and walked up to me.

"The car is here. Whenever you're ready ma'am". He said

"I'll be right there." I told him.

"I have a meeting to go to. But I should be back by lunchtime if you have any questions just come. I'll answer any questions you ask." I said before I left.

Alya POV

Wait! What the hell just happened!

"Alya? Did you know about this?" Kim asked me.

"Why do you think I knew this?" I said.

"Well  her best friend, I just thought..." Kim said.

"No, I didn't know about any of this. Miss Bustier, Did you know about this?" I asked her.

"I knew that her family was from Gotham but I didn't know it was Luthors. And even if I had known, I wouldn't have been able to tell you guys." She told us.

"On another note, you guys are free for today. There is nothing planned. Just please stay on the hotel premises." She told us then shortly after she walked to the dining area.

After she told us that everyone just disappear into their groups who when to the pool, to the lounge area, or back to their room.

"Alya?" I heard someone call me when I turned around it was someone that I never expected.

"Cholè can I help you" I asked her. 

"No, but I can help you." She told me. 

"With what exactly?" I questioned her.

"It's about Marinette." She replied.

"What about Marinette" I asked. 

"She never told about anything about Gotham hadn't she." She told me. 

"You knew about her?" I asked 

"Of course I did I figure it out as soon as she met with Damian."

"What does this have to do with her boyfriend?" I asked her. 

"As much as I would love to answer that question, I can't it's not my place. Have a  nice day Alya." She told me and with that, she walked off.

"Alya? What did she want?' Nino asked me. 

"She knew. She knew about Marinette." I told him 

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me. 

"No, I'm fine. I wait for Marinette to explain." I told him.

After that we when back to the room to play some Super Penguino as Juleka was with Rose and Mylene in the lounge area. 

Author Note

Yes, I know that it is 2 days late but I have a reason. I am not in the best mood to write, so I am not sure if I will write next week or this week, but if I don't post, you know why.  Anyway hope you guys have a good day/evening/night where ever you are in the world.