Chapter 16

Previously on Marinette Luthor

"Mr. and Mrs. Luthor! As we know that your daughter is 18 and we know that when she was in Gotham, your family and Wayne's were and still are close. And I think everyone is wondering, is there something going on between your daughter Marinette Luther and Bruce's son Damian Wayne?" A reporter asked the couple.

As you can see if they were quite caught off guard they know that the press would have been interested in Marinette coming back but never thought that they would have asked about Marinette relationship with Damian. " I am sorry, but our daughter's relationship is not for us to tell, and if she wishes to say she's in a relationship and who that would be her and the person's choice, not ours." Sabine said.

"I think this interview is done. Thank you all for coming!" Tom said as he led his wife out of the room.

Alya POV

Yesterday was fun. After we 'found' Marinette, we went to the museum and to the gardens. I learned a lot of interesting things at the museum. I just wish that I spoke to the Marinette. She spent all of her time talking to one of the tour guys apparently she knew him from before.

But today we're not really doing anything we're just having lunch with the Luthor's the person that sponsored the Marinette scholarship and then we're having dinner with the Wanye so we're free for the day so I want the girls in our class to go on like a small little shopping clothing spree.

Cholè POV

After yesterday, I just needed a break from the class. Today I am supposed to spend most of the day with Jon minus Lunch.
I got up about 6:30 this morning so Jon and I were going to eat breakfast at one of the local cafes. Then we are supposed to go to Atlantic City which is about 30 minutes away from where the hotel is.

I knew it was really early so I just wrote a note for Mrs. Bustier and slid it under her door and I went back to my room to grab my bag. "Where are you going?" I heard a voice ask me as I walked into my room. It was Marinette. What was she doing up at this time?

“I am spending the morning with Jonathan. I was just about to leave." I told her as I picked up what I needed. "Jonathan Kent?" "Yeah" "You're still in contact with him!?" She questioned. "Yeah I am. We always talk at least 2 times a week. Why?" I told her.

"I just can't see someone as selfish as you being friends with someone like him." She stated. "For your information he's not just my friend, he's my boyfriend! And I am not selfish!!" I told her. "That's funny because you're the one that bullied me for absolutely no reason." She yelled at me.

"I have to go but reading this tells you everything you need to know. Cause I don't think you know the real me." I told her as I walked out to meet Jon.

3rd POV

After Chloé left the hotel she spent the morning with Jon. When it was about 11:30 the class was about to leave to get lunch with the Luthor's. They were just waiting for Chloé to get to the hotel.

"Miss, I'm sorry I'm sorry I was late. There was a lot of traffic on the way back." Cholè said as she walked in the hotel. "It's fine Chloè. Let's go!" She told us. "Where to Miss?" The driver asked. "To 523 West 22nd Street." Miss Bustier said. "Okay." The driver said.

After they got to the location.

Everyone got a seat and were chatting while they waited for the Luthor's and then "MARINETTE!! How dear you!!!"