Chapter 10

Previous on Marinette Luthor

“Ok right this way Miss. Luthor, your stuff is already on the plane. Whenever you're ready to get on your jet, just show the Security guard this badge.” she said to me pass me a badge saying Luthor Company. “Thank you.” I said walking away to bring my bag in the jet so I can roam around the airport while I wait for my class.

3rd POV 

Now back to when Marinette is on the plane when her class enters the jet.
"Hey, guys!" Marinette said to class as they entered the jet. "Hello Marinette, do you know where the Air hostess is?" Madam Bustier asked Marinette as Marinette walked up to her. "

She should be in the kitchen getting lunch ready, I'm not sure, let me call her. ALICE!" Marinette said/screamed for Alice, my personal assistant. She is only 5 years older than me. " I will be right there Miss. Luthor" Marinette heard her say in my earpiece. Everyone on the jet had to contact me.

So if they needed to tell me anything and the class was around they would think they were talking to my Mother. "Yes, Miss. Daupan-chang, how can I help you?" She asked, walking into the main room. "Yes, can you show Madam Bustier to her room and have someone else come to show everyone where they will be staying, please?"

Marinette said to Alice, ignoring the weird looks I got from my class. "Of course, right this way Madam Bustier. Ok, I will send someone over to help your class settle in. We should be taking off in 10 minutes." Alice said, leading Madam Bustier to a private place in the jet away from the class. "What was that all about Mari?" Jules asked Marinette.

"What are you talking about?" She asked her. "She is talking about the way you act around Alice. You were acting like you've known her before like your two best friends." Chloe said to her surprise. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Marinette said, sitting back down where she was previously.

Suddenly this man came into the room and started talking, scaring half of the class. "Okay, Hi everyone my name is Steve and this is my associate Gabby and we're going to be showing you where you're going to be staying for the next 8 and half hours.

This is a straight fight so I'll be stopping anywhere. So if the boys can follow me and the girls can follow Gabby we will show you your rooms, you will be paired up per room." He said walking off to the North Wing of the jet. "Right this way girls!" Gabby said enthusiastically.

"Wait, what about Marinette, why isn't she coming?" Lila said catching the attention of the other classmates that she wasn't following them. "That's because she already knows where she is staying. She's been at the airport for tw- 1 hours before you got here." Gabby said turn around walking to the South Wing of the jet.

Mari POV

As I watch my class go to different sections of the jet to put their stuff away. I thought about calling Damian before I left Paris but it would be too risky as anyone could just show up and overheard me talking to me to someone and knowing them, they get inquisitive and they are asking questions that are not good the whole class suspicious, I guess I'll have to set with text for now.

Mari

Hey Damian!

My Heart ❤️

Hey, how are you? Are you guys in the air yet?

Mari

I'm good but I miss you. I wish you were in Gotham during this time. No, we're not in the air yet Alice, Gabby, and Steve just brought the class to where they stay.

My Heart ❤️

I know I miss you too. I wish I could be done with this Japan partnership. Oh ok. Well, I have to get going, the Wong’s are here, so the meeting should be starting soon. I will call you later either after the meeting is over or before you go to bed. Love you. 

Mari

Okay, talk later, enjoy the meeting. Love you too.

Alya POV

I was right, Mari was keeping something from me. The way she acted with that flight attendance was like she knew them for years.

~ 10 minutes later ~

" I told you that she was up to something." I told Nino as we sat down in the main area where we were going to be spending most of the flight. " You need to let this go, Alya, if you're not the best if you just ask her about it."

Honestly the flight was going good, everyone was just doing whatever they wanted. Some people were reading, following the raider of the plane, watching movies, everyone was in a pair or in a group doing something expected of Marinette and Adrien.

Both of them were on their phones doing whatever they were doing. It looked like they were texting people, maybe each other 🤔. When we were 4 hours in Alice I think came to the main area and told us this. " Hey guys, we're about halfway through the flight.

I know it might be weird but I think I should at least get some sleep so you won't have jet lag when we get to Gotham." She said. Turning around and heading to a different part of the wing she stopped and pressed on her ear and then turned to Marinette and said "Marinette? Can you come with me for a minute." " Sure."

Mari said putting her SketchBook back into her bag and following Alice out the room. As much as I found it a bit suspicious but I thought it would be best if I went to sleep so I won't get any jet lag of the time difference.

~Author Note~

Thank you guys for all the support. I can't believe that we are almost to 2k reads. Thank you guys so much. It means a lot. I know I said that I was going to be posting more when I have a break from school but I decided to just catch up on pre-writing so I have like the next two to three chapters ready to post.