Chapter 12

Previously on Marinette Luthor

"I'm right here Alfred. And it's nice to see you again.” Marinette said, walking to the man and giving him a hug. "What are you doing here? I had no idea you were picking us up."

Marinette said to Alfred as they walked outside to the cars that picked them up. As the class follows. Someone comes out of the Limousine "Marinette!" Someone called. "Hello, My Love!" Someone else says come  following the other person.

3rd POV

"Barbara! Damian?" Marinette exclaimed/ questioning running towards them hugging Barbara first. "It's been way too long girl!" Barbara said, hugging Marinette. "It has been,we have to catch up. Maybe after I get settled we can go to Alarm Cafe, they're still open right?" Marinette asked.

"Yes they are! But as much as I would love to stay, I just came to say hi. I have to go back to a meeting. I left without them knowing." Barbara explained. "You know that you're going to be pissed that you left without telling them." Marinette said.

"I know, Bye!" Barbara said as she went into a limo that was pulled up. "Bye B." Marinette said. "So no 'hi' for me?" Damian asked as Marinette run to Damian as he picked her up and spins her around.

"I thought that you were in Japan

"I thought that you were in Japan." Marinette said to him as she buried her head into his neck. "No, I have been back for 2 weeks now. We closed the deal early and we were able to come home. I miss you Angel." Damian said.

"I miss you too bubba." Marinette said.  " I can't believe you never told me I thought I was not going to see you until the Jazz  Music Gala." Marinette said. "Surprise? I thought you would be happy."

Damian said with a frown. " I am just that I wasn't expecting you at all." Marinette. Then they both spinned around by the sound of a cough by Alya. "Oh." Marinette said.

"Would you like to introduce us to your friend?" Alya asked. "Oh right. Guys this is my boyfriend Damian, and Damian this is my class. Chloé Bourgeois, Ivan Bruel, Alya Césaire, Juleka Couffaine, Mylène Haprèle, Max Kanté, Alix Kubdel, Nathaniel Kurtzberg, Nino Lahiffe, Rose Lavillant, Lê Chiến Kim, Sabrina Raincomprix, and last but not least Lila Rossi and this is our teachers Madam Bustier." Marinette said as she pointed out all the students and teacher.

" Your who?" Alya asked. "I'm her boyfriend. It's nice to meet you all. I heard so much about you." Damian said. "Weird, I never heard about you." Chloé said sassy to Damian. "It's to see you again, Chloé." Damian said to Chloé kiss her cheek.

"Ok class the bus is here

"Ok class the bus is here. We can continue this conversation when we get to the hotel. And it's nice to meet you, Damian. Marinette if you want to go with Damian you can. Your parents have already informed me." Miss Bustier said.

"Uhh, thanks. Miss Bustier." Marinette said to her teacher. "We are definitely talking after you get back." Alya said to Marinette.

"Uhh yeah." Marinette said.
"Babe the car is ready." Damian said to Marinette. As Marinette and Damian walked to the limo.

Author's Note

Author's Note

Ahhh they are finally in Gotham and they meet Damian. What would you guys like to see in the next chapter or future chapter? I am always open for suggestions. And thank you guys so much for 2.5 reads. 🥰 Hope you guys have a wonderful week. See you next week. Au revoir!