Chapter 7

Previous on Marinette Luthor

~A few minutes later~

"Bye, Alya," said Mrs. Cheng

Sabine POV

After she left I sent Marinette to her room to finish packing all her last-minute stuff. I called Tom as he should be at least be at the office. "Hello dear, is something wrong?" Tom answered to phone. "It is Marinette she didn't take the news the best," Sabine said. "What do you mean? she wasn't that happy that she was going to see Damien again?" Tom asked. "I didn't tell her about that she thinks that he is still in Japan for the next month. Plus he wants surprise at the airport or the hotel at least." I said to my husband. "Oh, well what did you tell her about the trip?" Tom asked.

 "I didn't tell her anything," I said. "Okay, I call her tonight at 9:30." I said. "Mr. Luthor it's time." Tom's assistant Jane said. "I will call you went the meeting is over okay." Tom said to me. "Okay, bye. Love you." I said, "Love you too, darling." He said as he hang up the phone. After that, I went to my room to pack my bag as I was flying out tomorrow.

Mari POV

As I was finishing packing for Sunday as tomorrow would be my late day in Paris since I had known I idea when I would be back. As I was packing I heard my mother talking on the phone with someone but I can't hear what she was saying. I told Alya that we should meet at the movies with Nino and Adrien. As that would be their last hangout together in Paris as Marinette will be 'studying' in Gotham, while Alya and Nino are going to England to an Art and Music College. But Adrien is going to do online schooling as he is going to start acting in a new movie called 'Home is where my family" is and also 'The Princes' life.

 So after I finished packing I send our homework for Alya and did my night routine and went to bed. "Bye, Mother. I am heading out." I said calling out "Bye darling have fun!" I heard my Mother answer as I walked out of th bakery, heading to the movies. As I walking I saw that I was the one there so I got the tickets and some food in the meantime. "Hey, Marinette" Alya called out, as she and Nino came up to me. "Hey, guys!" I said. "Hey dudette" said Nino. "Where's Adrien?" asked Alya. "I don't know, I just came out from getting the tickets. Here." I said to them pass their tickets.

 "Thanks," They both said. "Hey, guys!" As we turned around and heard Adrien yelling and running towards us. "Sorry, I'm late the photoshoot ran longer than I thought it would." He said. "Hey dude, that fine Alya, and I just got here." Nino said. "Here's your ticket," I said passing his ticket to him. "Come on, guys the movie will be starting soon and we will." Alya said pulling Nino to the door. "I going miss you guys when we all go off our separate ways." Adrien said.