Epilogue

Epilogue

I sit on my throne, watching Elisabeth approach us. She has grown so much, and is tall for a nine year old. Today's the day that I've been dreading. It's nothing bad, in fact it's glorious. The only problem is that my son is growing up, at least more than he already has.

Elisabeth stands next to my throne, and Hans grasps my hands in his affectionately from his throne. I'm wearing the necklace he gave to me nine years ago. It's still beautiful as ever. I can see Nikolaus walking towards us as well. He is standing tall and proud. I rise once he has reached us. A gold a crown in my hands. I take a deep breath before placing it on his head. He resembles Hans now that he's grown up. His dark hair is different, but his features are obviously collected from Hans.

"May I pronounce..." I pause to breath. "King Nikolaus of Arendelle! All hail the King!" I exclaim with great pride.

The room echoes what I said as my son turn towards them. When the room has erupted into cheers, he turns to face me. I can feel tears tugging at my eyes. He pulls me in a hug. He too stands over me, now that he's grown. I remember when he barely stood at my waist.

I hug him tightly, trying to push away my tears.

"Don't cry mom." He murmurs in my ear. "Then everyone else will cry." He smiles, pulling away.

"Okay." I breathe with a smile painted over my face.

"Looks like Aunt Anna beat you to the tears anyway." He rolls his eyes playfully.

I turn to see Anna, with tears on her face. I smile kindly. I gently motion for my son to go over to her. Alexander and Kristin have grown too. Both have taken features from Anna and Kristoff. Emma is married and the Queen of Corona, and here representing herself and her parents. Nikolaus gives everyone a quick hug before coming back towards me.

"I'm not going to fail you, mom, I promise." He smiles.

I cup his cheek in my hand. "I know you won't." I smile, a tear finally escaping. Hans comes up behind us and puts an affectionate hand on my shoulder. I turn to smile towards him.

"You're going to be a great king." He tells Nikolaus.

"Thank you, father." Nikolaus nods.

Elisabeth comes over to us and hugs Nikolaus tightly.

"Daddy's right, Nik! You're going to be the best king Arendelle's ever seen! Except for daddy, maybe!" Elisabeth giggles.

My son may have seen horrors growing up, and he may not have had the easiest upbringing due to my powers, but he'll make a great king.

For Elisabeth, once the sorceress was defeated, her curse was lifted. She's going to be a great princess, and already is on her way to proving it.

Emma and her husband are expecting an heir to the throne, and they are already proving themselves to be great rulers of Corona.

Anna, Kristoff, Alexander, and Kristin are off just fine. They don't mind not being rulers, and it doesn't bother Alexander of Kristin. It fills me with relief they aren't jealous. It makes my overjoyed to know my sister is able to stay here in the castle with us.

As for Hans and myself... we couldn't be happier...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so excuse the horrible epilogue, I stink at writing them. So that's the end of the story! I really hope you liked reading this as much as I liked writing it, and I wish it could've been longer. I don't know if this will stay up forever, because Disney's confirmed a Frozen Sequal, and I don't want people commenting:

"That didn't happen!"

"This is all wrong!"

"Haven't you ever seen the sequal?!"

And I know it will happen, because it's happened before. I even put a note *written before sequal* in the description, but apparently no one reads those anymore. So, I know this will stay up until the sequal comes out, but after that is uncharted territories. For the song, I did a quick little collage of Helsa pictures to the song Giving Tree by Plain White T's. It was being peculiar on my laptop, so I don't know if it will even play. Anyway, the picture is just cute.

Thanks again for reading this. It means A LOT to me when people read my work. I can't thank anyone enough for commenting, liking, and adding this to you library to read.

Also, I'm writing a prequel to frozen called Frozen Beginnings. It's about how Elsa got her powers. So go be darlings and check that.

Thank you infinetly,

MC