Discovering More

Plot Twist... *hint* *hint* lol, enjoy this chapter!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the morning, as the sun rises, I sleepily open my eyes. I sit up and let the light pour into them. The room has gotten colder, too cold for even me.

 I think of all the good memories I have with my sister. Then storm lightens up slightly. I smile, maybe I can work this out enough so I don't kill everyone. That's good enough for now? Right? I ask myself silently in my head. I rise from the floor, and go towards the wall.

I gently place the palm of my pale hand on the ice wall I created. I pray that now that I'm calm, it will go away. I take a deep breath before pressing on it, it cracks. I bite the bottom of my lip before putting even more pressure on it, it breaks and shatters to the floor. I hold my hands together, I sigh before cracking my door open. I look around the halls and make sure no one is there. The coast is clear.

I rush out, closing the door quietly as I head into the large room where the ceremony was held two days ago. I hold in tears as I close the large doors and put a candle holder between the handles. I pull on the doors to make sure no one can get in. It works fine.

I go over to the coffin, it is black and lined with gold. On the lid, the name, Anna, is written in curly letters. I look away. Then I remember why I came here. I mean to mourn. I look back and take the lid off. It isn't that heavy. Anna's body looks healthy now, I don't understand why. Even her cheeks are slightly pink. I brush my hand over her cheek, which finally isn't burning up.

"Anna, why did you go?" I ask her quietly.

I lean on the coffin, my head hangs over Anna's. She didn't deserve this. Why couldn't they have taken me? Why? I finally let a single tear slide down my cheek. I watch as it hits Anna's cheek. I stand up before more can fall. Then, something happens, a snowflake appears above Anna. I stand back in fear. It falls over her heart, then, I'm knocked down by a strong shot of blue magic. It escaped her body in a circular form, hitting all around the room. I breathe heavily in fear. What is going on?

I'm blown back as snow blows wildly in the room. I feel my back meet a stone pillar. I put a hand over my eyes to keep the snow from blinding me. The snow abruptly all stopped at once as a knock was heard on the door. It fell to the ground and created about a few inches of snow.

The knocking continues.

"Elsa!" I hear Rapunzel's husband, Eugene, call. "Elsa! Please! Rapunzel is in trouble!" He calls from the other side of the door after I don't answer.

Rapunzel's in trouble? I look at Anna, I'm afraid to leave her alone, after what just happened. Then I hear a gasp. I run to the coffin. Her chest is moving up and down slowly.

"Anna?" I cry.

She doesn't respond.

"Anna! Please wake up! For me!" I plead.

Once again, nothing but the banging on the door.

"Elsa!" he pleads.

I bite my lip, I back away slowly. I can't leave Anna, but I can't desert Rapunzel. I shake my head as a tear slides down my cheek. I go to the door and walk out. Eugene has a terrified expression. I close the doors to the room and create a solid ice lock. I turn to Eugene.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Follow me." He says.

We run through the halls and find their room. I push the doors, but they don't open. They're locked. I groan and back up. I don't want to use my ice magic anymore! All it does is cause problems! I sigh and let the magic slide off my fingertips and seep into the cracks of the doors. Then I let a large, powerful blast leave and it blows the doors open. Rapunzel is lying on the bed on her side. She is hugging her knees and whimpering. I see the bed sheets, stained with blood, a knife rests on the bedside table.