Three Keys

He slides the ring over my left ring finger. I was so surprised and happy, I hadn't look too much at the ring. I look at it, it's really gorgeous. It's silver, and wraps around my finer in swirls. On the top of the ring, a light blue diamond is sitting. I look back up at Hans.

"It's gorgeous." I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist.

We stand there for who knows how long. I pull away when I hear a small voice shouting our names.

"Elsa! Hans!" Emma calls, out of breath from running towards us.

"What is it Emma?" I ask, hoping there's no trouble.

"My father found something on a restraining spell!" She exclaims happily.

"Come on." Hans says softly.

We walk to the castle, my right hand in Hans' left hand and my left hand in Emma's right hand. I feel her fingers brush over my ring.

"Wow, it's so pretty! Where'd you get it?" She asks, interested in the ring.

"Hans gave it to me." I smile, looking down at the ground.

"Really? Why?" Emma wonders curiously.

I smile, along with a small laugh.

"Because Emma, we are getting married." I whisper.

"I love weddings!" Emma exclaims as we enter the castle.

We walk through the halls and into the library. Eugene is sitting at a desk, with two open books. Rapunzel is standing next to the chair, engaged in reading one of the pages. Kristoff is also here, going through the shelves, browsing books. I walk in and go to the desk with Rapunzel and Eugene.

"Perfect. Thank you Emma." He thanks his daughter. "Elsa... that pin that was put into your arm, it has a spell placed on it. It's a restraining spell. It says here that a restraining spell can restrain any power from a magical being, no matter how powerful. However, to make the spell, there's a great deal of sacrifice involved." He explains, skimming through the pages.

"What kind of sacrifices?" I wonder, hoping it can give us help to know how to kill off the spell.

"To make a restraining spell, it requires the blood of another magical being and a sorcerer's blessing." He reads off the page. "Have you not tried cutting the pin from your arm?" He wonders.

"Yes, we tried. The spell somehow protects the pin from damage." I mutter. "It doesn't say anything about killing the spell?" I ask impatiently.

"Not that we've seen. Kristoff's still looking though. Don't worry, I'm sure-" Eugene is interrupted.

"Got it!" Kristoff exclaims, pulling out a book from the self.

He sets it down on the desk. It is an extremely thick book. He opens it to the first page. The first and only page.

"Restraining Spells." He reads the title aloud.

He skims through a lot of it, it's probably about how to create one and how to cast it.

"Here. To lose a restraining spell, one must pass..." He stops speaking, a confused and perplexed expression on his face.

I lean over and look at the last few sentences, where Kristoff was reading.

"To lose a restraining spell, one must pass it on to another magical being..." I pause, reading more, although I don't want to. Then something catches my eye. "Unless one has the antidote." I exclaim.

"Where is the antidote?" Rapunzel wonders.

"I'm not sure." I reply.

"Look at that! There's a nifty little keyhole on the side of the book!" Emma laughs, tilting her head sideways.