Chapter 1- The New Kid

“The user you dialed is turned off.”

There was a mechanical female voice over the phone. Shen MuAn was a little confused when he heard the voice.

Just now the head of the kindergarten told him that a new child would come to the Rose class today, but he just finished saying that, then the phone was hung up. Shen MuAn thought he had accidentally hung up, so he dialed back. All he got was that the other party had turned off.

Therefore, he was in a very awkward situation. He didn’t know anything except that a new child was coming today.

Shen MuAn felt that this was the biggest problem he had encountered since he worked for a year.

Shen MuAn first went to the archives to check the information but found nothing. He went to ask other teachers, and everyone didn’t know about it.

So, was the child temporarily decided to go attend a school?

Shen MuAn felt a little headache, but he couldn’t ignore it. He had to let other teachers take care of the children in the class and wait at the gate of the kindergarten.

Looking at today’s hot sun, Shen MuAn was worried. He didn’t know how long he would have to wait.

He hid in a cool place at the door with his mobile phone in his hand. From time to time, he dialed the principal’s phone number, but the principal’s mobile phone was still turned off.

About ten minutes later, a red Ferrari stopped at the gate of the kindergarten.

At this time, whoever it was would be attracted by the Ferrari.

It was the first time for Shen MuAn to see such a luxury car at close range. He sighed and his eyes fell on the man who came out of the driver’s seat.

The man was wearing a red suit and his hair was fixed behind his head with hair gel, he looked a little fierce. The man went to the co-pilot, opened the door, and lifted a little boy in a white shirt and black suspenders.

The boy seemed to have long been used to the man’s actions. After the man put him down, he skillfully arranged his clothes.

Shen MuAn’s eyes twitched slightly. This was probably a father taking care of the child, it was already good enough to be alive……

Though he was a bit reluctant to make complaints about it, Shen MuAn walked up to them with a smile on his face and asked, “Hello, excuse me, is this the kid who is going to enter school today? I am Shen MuAn, the teacher of the Rose class.”

The man nodded slightly and gently pushed the little boy standing next to him.

Shen MuAn squatted down, smiled, stretched out his hand, and said hello to the little boy, “Hello, my name is Shen MuAn, you can call me Teacher An, what’s your name?”

The little boy looked shyly at Shen MuAn, put his little hand on Shen Mu’s hand, and introduced himself with a young child-like voice, “My name is Xiao Ruzhi, my nickname is Zhizhi, and I’m three years old this year.”

“Hello, Zhizhi.” Shen MuAn held Xiao’s soft little hand. His irritable mood because of the heat, now instantly disappeared. This child was too cute.

After getting to know each other with the children, Shen MuAn habitually showed a bright smile to the boy’s parents, “Will Mr. Xiao come to visit the kindergarten? I can…”

Before Shen MuAn finished his words, he was interrupted by a man in a red suit, “I’m not Xiao.”

“I’m sorry.” Shen MuAn was stunned and could only smile awkwardly, so what was the identity of this man?