Chapter 27: Three in One

"I'll take you back." Chu Yi said to Shen Muan on the co-pilot.

    "Thank you, I really disturbed you today." Shen Muan wanted to laugh subconsciously, but found that he couldn't laugh at all.

    Chu Yi's car drove very slowly, as if she was afraid of being disturbed until he looked out the window and didn't know what she was thinking about.

    The traffic policeman behind their car was riding a motorcycle next to them: "Please drive at a normal speed." This speed is so slow that it is really easy to cause traffic jams.

    "Sorry." Chu Yi nodded, stepped on the accelerator, and drove at a normal speed.

    He glanced at Shen Mu'an from the corner of his light, and found that the other party was smiling.

    Not a formula smile, but a real smile.

    Chu Yi thought about the speed when he was driving, and couldn't help but laugh.

    The original heavy atmosphere was a lot easier because of this little thing.

    Although the two people did not speak along the way, the atmosphere was very harmonious.

    Soon he arrived at the community where Shen Mu'an lived. After sitting in the co-pilot for a few minutes, he thanked Chu Yi and got out of the car.

    "By the way, Mr. Chu, will you go to the concert tomorrow?" Shen Muan asked suddenly after getting off the car.

    "The ticket you gave last time is one more."

    Chu Yi looked at the young man through the car window, and suddenly smiled and said: "That's right, I sent the tickets out, only to realize that I forgot to keep one for myself.

    " Then let's be together tomorrow." Shen Mu'an smiled softly, it seems that because of Chu Yi's company, he is not as flustered as before.

    "Okay, I'll pick you up tomorrow." Chu Yi agreed without hesitation.

    Shen Muan smiled and nodded, and then went back.

    When Shen Muan returned home, he first took a shower and put himself on the sofa.

    The TV was turned on and an old idol drama was playing, but Shen Muan was just staring at the table in a daze. He couldn't enter or listen to anything.

    He just wanted some voice around him.

    It was six o'clock when Shen Fangqi came back from get off work. He carried the packed meal and put it on the table. Shen Muan was still in front of the TV, motionless.

    "Eat." Shen Fangqi said.

    Shen Muan obediently walked to the front of the dining table and took a box of fast food that Shen Fangqi had handed over.

    The two of them ate attentively, without saying a word during the period.

    Shen Muan couldn't eat it at all, he couldn't even drink water.

    He put down his chopsticks without eating much, raised his head and leaned against his brother in a daze.

    After a long time, Shen Muan said, "I'm sorry."

    Shen Fangqi's hand holding the chopsticks shook, and he didn't shake the gun as much as he did today.

    "You shouldn't keep it from me." Shen Fangqi's voice was low and deep. He looked at Shen Muan's eyes, "You promised me that you will not hide anything from me."