Chapter 33: White glove 🐾

T/N: A question for you guys. Would you like me to change the name into Pinyin? If so it's going to be called Bai Shoutao. I pretty much prefer white glove but it does sounds weird from time to time. So tell me if you want me to change it!

Some pics for visual effects:

    It was a black and white cat

    It was a black and white cat. It didn't look very big, but it moved extremely sensitively.

    The cat jumped down from the tree and kept observing the surrounding environment with both eyes. It has always maintained a vigilant heart. As long as there is any disturbance, it will immediately run away.

    If Shen Muan were here, he would definitely recognize that this little cat was the white glove he encountered that day.

    White Glove has been staying where it met Shen Mu'an for several days. It turned around, but still didn't see the person it was looking for.

    The White Glove stretched out and ran into the corner to hide under the gaze of humans. It has been familiar with this piece in the past two days, knowing where it can be hidden and in the sun.

    Sometimes White Gloves will go to the pet shop where Shen Mu'an brought it to buy canned food. There are people coming and going inside, but it has nothing to do with it.

    When the pet shop owner saw the white glove that came here from time to time, he thought of the young man who brought it to buy canned food last time, and a little sighed. He originally thought that the little cat had found the owner, but he didn't expect to meet up in the end.

    Just when the pet shop owner was considering whether to send an adoption message, a young man walked in with the white glove.

    Shen Muan just returned to the place where he met the white glove with the mentality of trying it out. He didn't expect that he would bump into the white glove when he got out of the car.

    The white glove rushed over when it saw Shen Mu'an very happy. It showed amazing jumping ability and jumped directly into Shen Mu'an's arms. Shen Mu'an subconsciously caught this little guy. Fortunately, it was not very heavy, otherwise it would still be a problem for him to stay steadily.