Chapter 26- Trust

Seeing these few messages, how dare Shen Muan reply, he quickly thought about where he could sneak, and found that his brother knew all the places he could hide.

Shen Muan was a little unwilling to give up, but all his friends, his brother knew, there was nowhere to hide.

He knew that one day would be discovered sooner or later, but he didn't expect this day to come so soon.

Shen Mu'an had long forgotten what the plan he had prepared before was like.

When Shen Fangqi saw that Shen Mu'an had not responded to him, he had a general idea in his heart.

He checked, Shen Muan was awarded the Good Citizen Award when he was studying in a university in another province. And that period was the most difficult period he had ever had.

At that time, Shen Fangqi happened to take over a very important case and was almost too busy. It is normal not to go home for a week, and almost all of them live in the Public Security Bureau.

During that time, he rarely contacted Shen Mu'an, and he hung up after only two or three sentences each time he talked.

Just as Shen Fangqi reported happiness to Shen Mu'an but not his sorrows, Shen Mu'an did the same. He would never tell Shen Fangqi if he could solve the matter by himself.

How Shen Fangqi liked the profession of police, Shen Muan couldn't be more clear, that was his brother's dream since he was a child.

So when he received those threats, Shen Muan's first reaction was not to tell Shen Fangqi. He knew that Shen Fangqi was very busy recently, and he didn't want his brother to worry about the future. Originally, Shen Fangqi's work was full of dangers.

Shen Muan believed that even if his brother knew about this, he would make the right decision and would not be easily threatened by them.

But Shen Muan didn't dare to bet that his brother would be affected more or less once he knew about it.

Even if it's just a hesitation, it might hurt his brother.

This was the result that Shen Muan didn't want to see, so he chose to solve the things he could solve by himself. If it really couldn't be solved, he would ask Shen Fangqi for help.

But fortunately, there was no situation that could not be solved. With the cooperation of Shen Mu'an and the police, many small local forces were destroyed at that time.

Shen Fangqi expressionlessly found out all the information and cases recorded in the police station about Shen Mu'an, and looked at them one by one.

The colleague from other provinces who helped him check the information knew a little bit, fearing that Shen Fangqi might be in conflict with his brother, and persuaded him a few words: "Your brother is also worried about you. Please talk carefully, but don't get angry."

Shen Fangqi snorted, and hung up the phone.

He hasn't gotten off work, and when he goes home in the evening, he wants to have a good talk with Shen Muan.

But Shen Muan didn't want to talk to his brother at all, he just thought about how to escape, so that he could hide for a while. He hasn't figured out how to explain to his brother.

So when Shen Muan received a message from his brother saying that he would have a conversation at night, he even wanted to run away.

But where can I run?

Shen Muan hugged a pillow and leaned against the bed dejectedly, feeling mixed.

Maybe he should have a good talk with his brother?