Chapter 54: Performance

It's about to be the parent-child activity day in the kindergarten. Shen Muan and other teachers take the children to origami together and decorate the classroom.

    The children were very excited, they gave full play to their imagination, and dressed up the classroom like a fairy tale world.

    Snow White is made of paper, a bird made of plasticine, and a crystal coffin made of a disposable transparent box. There are also patches of green woods, and the children chattering about what to paint in the forest.

    Looking at the cheerful and lively children, Shen Muan's mood became more cheerful. He listened carefully to the children's discussions, and also paid attention to whether they would fight because of being too excited.

    Children are prone to frictions. If they can't solve the conflicts on their own, they need teachers to intervene.

    But today is okay, everyone is very excited.

    Parent-child activity day is not just about competitions. There will also be other activities on the day. Parents will also be allowed to take a look at the kindergarten to see where the children usually do.

    Improve the parent-child relationship, especially to familiarize parents who are not familiar with their children because they are busy with work. Games and activities are a good way to increase feelings.

    Many parents would come in advance to help the kindergarten set up together. Chu Yi also felt that this was a good opportunity, so he ran to work with Shen Muan first.

    Chu Siyuan disliked his uncle very much, but other children still liked this handsome and powerful uncle.

    The children are not like adults. They are still ignorant. They are not easily frightened by Chu Yi's cold face, and they will not feel anything because of some movements.

    Although Chu Siyuan usually dislikes Chu Yi and dislikes it, he becomes anxious when a child really robs him of his uncle.

    Chu Yi didn't notice at first, but later found that Chu Siyuan had been sticking to his side, his face was stinking, and he didn't say a word. Although he wanted to let the person next to him go away, but he couldn't pull it down.

    His entangled look was seen by the adults. While smiling, Shen Muan quietly whispered in Chu Yi's ear: "You coax him."

    Chu Yi obeyed Shen Muan's suggestion, and he took the initiative to go. Grab Chu Siyuan's hand. Chu Siyuan originally wanted to get rid of it, but he seemed to have thought of something, so he obediently let Chu Yi hold hands.

   Chu Yi looked a little speechless when he looked at Chu Siyuan's helplessness to him. This child really wrote everything on his face.

    Shen Muan looked at Chu Yi's face, and he suddenly realized that as long as it was what he said, Chu Yi would do it, and he listened to what he said better than children.

    Moreover, Shen Muan found that Chu Yi also appeared by his side much more frequently than other parents. It is really a joy to have such a friend.

    With the help of everyone, the kindergarten's outfit was quickly arranged.

    Shen Muan took the children in the class to wash their hands and eat fruits.

    At this moment, Shen Muan asked about the progress of Xiaoyi and KeKe. Because of this preparation, the two little guys have become familiar with each other and get along very friendly.

    "We are all ready!" Shan Keke took Xiaoyi's hand and smiled. She thought it would be fine this time.

    She wants to let the children in the kindergarten know that her father is the best father in the world!