Chapter 41: No

Chu Siyuan's words instantly amused everyone present. His small face was very serious, as if he really wanted Grandma Chu to give him another uncle.

    Shen Muan leaned his head on Chu Yi's arm and blossomed with joy. The children nowadays are really fantastic.

    Chu Yi was also amused by Chu Siyuan, but he wanted to see what Chu Siyuan would say next. Chu Yi moved to Shen Muan's side, so that he could rest on his body safely.

    "Brother Si Yuan..." Gu Mingrui wanted to tell Chu Siyuan that this was impossible.

    But Chu Siyuan kept holding his cell phone, and didn't even notice Gu Mingrui.

    An elderly but energetic male voice came over the phone, it was Grandpa Chu.

    "If possible, I also want your grandma to give birth to your uncle again, but I can't do it." Grandpa Chu sighed and wanted to continue talking to Chu Siyuan when he heard his little grandson suddenly appear. Here comes a sentence.

    "Grandpa, where's grandma?" Chu Siyuan asked.

    Grandpa Chu was speechless for a while, what's the matter?

    How do you know to find grandma?

    Can't you come to see grandpa once?

    Although his inner mood is ever-changing, on the surface, Grandpa Chu is still the same as usual. He leaned back in his chair and said, "Your grandma went to the hot spring."

    "Okay." Chu Siyuan hung up the phone in frustration. The complaint failed this time ... and at this time, Grandpa Chu, who was about to continue chatting with his little grandson, found that the phone had hung up. He looked at the black screen of the phone and didn't know what to say.

    With him, this grandfather is a tool for finding grandma?

    Chu Siyuan returned the phone to Chu Yi. He wanted to lean in Shen Muan's arms aggrievedly, but he didn't estimate the distance between himself and Teacher An An, so he fell directly to the side.

   Shen Muan and Chu Yi also grabbed Chu Siyuan's arms almost at the same time, and they reacted very quickly. When they pulled Chu Siyuan up, he was still dumbfounded.

    "Be careful." Chu Yi squeezed Chu Siyuan's fleshy arms, which was quite comfortable.

    Gu Mingrui leaned over half of his body and patted Chu Siyuan on the back: "Brother, be careful." Chu Siyuan said thank you awkwardly. Although the voice is very small, Gu Mingrui can still hear clearly.

    Wu Yang took out a piece of paper and wiped the tears from his laughter and said, "You four are like a family of four."

    Chu Yi's gaze fell on Shen Muan, with a smile on his face, but When his gaze fell on Chu Siyuan, he was a little disgusted.

    "Teacher Anan~" Chu Siyuan stuck to Shen Muan's arm, "Hug."

    Before Shen Muan could respond, Gu Mingrui also joined in the fun. He held Shen Muan's other arm and said, "Brother An'an, hug."

    "Okay, eat well." Chu Yi pressed back the bodies of the two little guys who almost wanted to grow on Shen Muan. "Eat quickly and don't waste it."

    As he said, Chu Yi gave the chopsticks. They both picked up a lot of dishes.

    Chu Siyuan was a little unwilling to give up, he was not a child who could listen to Chu Yi's words at all. Shen Muan smiled and pressed him back.

    Chu Siyuan held his head, feeling that he was going to be pressed for a short period of time.

    "Teacher An An, eat!" Chu Siyuan wanted to share with Shen Muan after he had eaten what he liked.