Chapter 46: The complaint

Shen Fangqi has been busy with his feet on the ground recently, and has been at the police station every day, leaving only Shen Muan, Gu Mingrui and white glove at home.

    Gu Mingrui likes white glove very much. Even when he eats, he has to bring the rice bowl of the white glove to the chair next to him and eat with the white gloves.

    White glove ate two bites of his own food, then straightened up, paws his two front paws on the table, and looked at the food on the table curiously. The white glove licked its mouth, and jumped onto the table. Just as it was about to move its claws on the food on the table, it smelled a terrifying smell, and immediately hid under Shen Muan's feet.

    Gu Mingrui jumped off the white glove's reaction. He went under the table and looked at the white glove very worriedly and asked, "Brother An'an, what's wrong with the white glove?"

    "He was scared by Chu Yi." Shen Muan felt distressed again. Feeling a little funny, he put the white gloves in his arms, "Rui Rui, go and open the door."

    "Okay." Gu Mingrui got out of the table and ran to the door. As soon as he opened the door, he saw that he was about to press Chu Yi of the doorbell.

    Chu Yi asked in surprise, "Are you going home?" He didn't know that Gu Mingrui was already living in Shen Muan's house, thinking that Gu Mingrui was going back now.

    Gu Mingrui shook his head: "Brother An An asked me to open the door, saying you are here."

    Gu Mingrui stepped aside to let Chu Yi in, and after Chu Yi came in, he closed the door again.

    "You are here." Shen Muan came out, his clothes bulging, and a black tail leaking out, without shaking.

    "White glove?" Chu also remembered what Shen Muan had said to him last time. He was a little curious to see this little guy, but the other party seemed very scared. Chu Yi's extended hand was about to retract but was caught by Shen Muan.

    Chu Yi was stunned. He looked at Shen Muan's face, only to find that the other party's attention seemed to be on the kitten in his arms.

    When Shen Muan grabbed Chu Yi's hand, the scared state of the white glove gradually improved. Under Shen Muan's comfort, it finally stretched its head out of Shen Muan's arms.

   "What's wrong with the white gloves?" Gu Mingrui looked at the appearance of the white gloves and felt worried. This was the first time he had seen the white gloves reacted so strongly. Even if Brother Fang Qi attacked him, he had never been afraid of it.

    "It's okay, it's just a little uncomfortable." Shen Muan gave Gu Mingrui a faint smile, "Rui Rui, go and help White glove to get some snacks over?"

    "Okay!" Gu Mingrui agreed and turned to the kitchen.

    "Is this child still fostered in your home?" Chu Yi suddenly asked, looking at Gu Mingrui's back.

    "Yes, his grandparents are too poor to take care of him." Shen Muan grabbed Chu Yi's hand and placed it on the furry head on his chest.

    The white glove just sniffed Chu Yi's wrist, there was an aura of Shen Mu'an on it, and the aura that made him scared seemed to slowly fade.

    White Glove's character is very good, especially in front of Shen Mu'an, its temper is better than usual. Now Shen Muan grabbed Chu Yi's hand and placed it on its head. It was no longer afraid, nor irritable. It was not good.

    This is the first time Chu Yi has touched such a well-behaved cat, it is incredible. He felt the furry touch and looked at Shen Muan's smiling eyes with surprise.