Chapter 23- This may be his own

Looking at the little guys who are still holding his legs tightly, Shen Muan couldn't find any good explanation for a while, so he just nodded directly.

That's right, he brought two cubs to visit the house.

Xiaoyi released Shen Mu'an, grabbed Teacher An's hand and walked to the sofa. Chu Siyuan and Xiao Ruzhi still held his leg and refused to let go, causing Shen Muan to move very hard.

"Can you two let me go?" Shen Muan pulled two pendants on his legs. Although he didn't hold it, he really restricted his movements on his legs.

Only then did Chu Siyuan react, let go, and stood aside very consciously.

Xiao Ruzhi still wanted to climb up, but was dragged down by Chu Siyuan.

Because there were guests at home, Xiaoyi's mother went to pour water, and Xiaoyi's father also went to deal with his biological mother.

For this biological mother, Xiaoyi's father didn't know how to face her at all.

A disagreement disappeared from his life, and a disagreement appeared in his life. Broke his peaceful life.

If it's just him, it doesn't matter. But thinking of his wife and young daughter, Xiaoyi's father felt that he shouldn't let it go anymore.

He should have resolved this matter long ago, and shouldn't let this matter affect his wife and children.

With the determined will of Xiaoyi's father, things are much easier.

The old lady found that no matter how she cried, it was useless. Her son's eyes became extremely cold when she looked at her. At this time, she realized.

She lost...

And now Shen Muan of Xiaoyi's family is sitting on the sofa, Xiaoyi is sitting on his right, and Chu Siyuan is sitting on his left.

Xiao Ruzhi looked left and right, and finally threw himself into Shen Muan's arms, letting him hug himself. Successfully sat on Shen Mu'an's lap.

At this time, the same idea appeared in Chu Siyuan and Xiaoyi's mind.

'Bad! '

Neither of them thought of this, because they usually sit next to Teacher An An obediently, but they didn't expect Xiao Ruzhi to come out like this.

This non-traditional path almost broke the apparent peace of the three children.

Before Shen Muan's butt was hot, he saw two messages he had received on his mobile phone.

One was from Chu Yi, asking where they came to pick them up.

The other one was sent by Fang Xu, and he will also come.

But these two messages were sent in five or six minutes.

Just as Shen Muan wanted to reply to a message, he saw that Chu Yi sent another 'On the Road'.

Within a few seconds, Fang Xu also sent the same message.

Looking at these two restless little guys, Shen Muan felt a little tired.

Xiao Yi was upset that Xiao Ruzhi was sitting on Shen Mu'an's lap, and tried to take the topic into his own hands.

"Ms. An An, what did you just tell her that she was so scared?" Xiaoyi asked curiously.

"I frightened her, saying that I had someone in the Public Security Bureau, and the policeman who happened to come also knew me. So she was frightened by her own brain supply." Shen Muan said briefly, then touched her head and said to Xiaoyi , "Although lying is bad behavior, sometimes, lying can protect yourself."