Chapter 56: Eat together

After that thought appeared, Shen Muan paid close attention to Chu Yi's every move almost subconsciously.

This is the first time that Shen Muan has separated Chu Yi from his identity as Uncle Chu Siyuan and took it out alone.

Chu Yi also found that Shen Mu'an was paying attention to himself. He lowered his head and whispered in Chu Siyuan's ear: "Teacher An An is looking at us, please cooperate and we will perform well together."

Chu Siyuan heard this. Immediately he looked at Shen Mu'an, and after receiving a smile from Shen Mu'an, he nodded, which is regarded as a formal alliance with Chu Yi.

Shan Liang and Shan Keke were originally ranked first. Now Chu Siyuan and Shan Keke are ranked first together.

The enthusiasm of the two little guys was aroused, and the atmosphere became tense.

Xiao Qi looked at the children who were very competitive next to him, and then at his son: "Don't you want to be the first?" Xiao Qi was a little puzzled. His son's current state does not seem to be coming to a competition at all, but Like a tourist.

"Yes." Xiao Ruzhi replied very honestly. Although he also wanted to get the first place, he didn't want to fight at all.

"Want to take the first place so slowly?" Xiao Qi didn't understand what this little guy thought. Other children wanted to take the first place and screamed. His son's attitude was completely opposite to that of others. I also want to get the first place, so why are you so calm?

Xiao Ruzhi said frankly: "It's one thing to want to be the first place, but it's another thing to take the first place."

With Xiao Ruzhi's logic, Xiao Qi didn't know what to say, anyway the child felt happy so it's good.

With this attitude, Xiao Ruzhi and Xiao Qi participated in all the competitions. Although the two of them did not get the rankings, they were the happiest father and son among all parents and children.

In the end, Shan Keke won the first place, and Chu Siyuan came second. Although Chu Siyuan was a little disappointed, he was still very happy to get the ranking.

On the other side, Gu Mingrui and Shen Fangqi, a group of partners easily won the first place in all competitions.

No matter whether it is speed or physical strength, no one at the scene is better than Shen Fangqi. He hugged Gu Mingrui like he was holding a piece of tofu, and he didn't feel heavy or tired at all.

After receiving the first prize certificate, Gu Mingrui was very happy to take Shen Fangqi to find Shen Muan, wanting to show him the results of his battle with Brother Fang Qi.

As soon as Gu Mingrui appeared, Chu Siyuan immediately hugged Shen Mu'an. Xiao Ruzhi did a good job, hung on Shen Mu'an like a small milk orange, and looked at him with large eyes, which was extremely pitiful.

Shen Muan touched it head by head, revealing an appearance that he had long been accustomed to.

Gu Mingrui didn't pay attention to the pendant on Shen Muan's legs, and excitedly showed him the first place that he and Fang Qi had won.

In fact, this first place was expected by Shen Muan, because Shen Fang was enlightened.

"I have been very in control today." Shen Fangqi spread his hands. He has suppressed his strength very much today, and his running speed is half slower than usual.

Gu Mingrui nodded and raised his hand: "I testify, Brother Fang Qi will surpass others a little bit!"

"...You won't keep surpassing others a little bit, right?" Shen Muan looked at the big one, again looked at the little ones and thought they might have done this.