Chapter 2- Quarrel

After talking to the headmaster on the phone, Shen MuAn subconsciously went to look for Fang Xu, Zhizhi’s uncle, but he was gone.

He had gone already?

Shen MuAn pressed down his uneasiness and quickly ran to the gate of the kindergarten. There was no one… and the car was gone.

“Uncle, has the car that was parked over there gone?” Shen MuAn ran to ask the uncle in the security room. The uncle was holding a thermos cup in his hand and sat peacefully. “It’s been five or six minutes.”

“What happened?” the uncle asked.

“The child was sent to the wrong kindergarten.” Shen MuAn sighed. Although some parents secretly left while the children were happy, they would tell the teacher before leaving. If they were satisfied, they would go through the formalities with other teachers. Unexpectedly, Mr. Fang who came today took an unusual road.

He left without saying a word, and he didn’t go through the formalities or leave any contact information. If it weren’t for the temperament of the other party and the luxury car, Shen MuAn would doubt whether he had deliberately left the child here.

Shen MuAn couldn’t be blamed for thinking bad. In the past, some parents left their children at the gate of the kindergarten. When the police finally found the parents, the parents were unwilling to take the child back. They tossed for a long time.

Hearing Shen MuAn’s words, the security guard couldn’t sit still. He jumped up and couldn’t hurry. “Oh, what should we do? Should we call the police?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll ask the child if he remembers his home phone number. If he doesn’t remember, it’s not too late to call the police.” Although Shen MuAn was a little worried, he soon calmed down. Even if he sent it to the wrong one, he would pick up the child in the afternoon.

It was his first time to experience such a mishap, which made Shen MuAn feel very complicated. Life… was really rich and colorful…

Shen MuAn went to look for Zhizhi, but Zhizhi had absolutely no idea of what was going on.

There was no other way. Shen MuAn could only contact his brother who was a policeman, tell him all the information he knew, and ask him to help contact his family.

Zhizhi grabbed Shen MuAn’s clothes and ignored other children. He asked nervously, “Teacher An, did I make a mistake?”

Shen MuAn was slightly stunned when he heard Zhizhi’s words: “No, why do you think so?” Shen MuAn noticed his uneasiness and picked him up. Zhizhi wrapped his arm around his neck and leaned his little head against Shen MuAn’s chest, “then why… look for mom and dad?”

In Zhizhi’s memory, only when he did something bad, the teacher would find his parents. He seemed a little nervous as he held Shen MuAn’s collar, but he didn’t know what he had done wrong.

“You didn’t do anything wrong, you’re good.” Shen MuAn noticed that he was in a bad mood and patiently explained to him why he wanted to contact his family. “There was just a small mistake. Zhizhi’s uncle just forgot to go to school formalities and left.”

Shen MuAn didn’t know how to tell him that his uncle sent him to the wrong kindergarten, and he mistook him for the child who was going to school today because of incomplete information. There was no need to say it to him and wouldn’t be able to understand it. He was afraid that he would be sad after listening.

“Uncle is too careless!” his cheeks bulged, and he was very unhappy. “Grandpa asked Uncle to take Matcha last time, but uncle took it as mustard!”