Chapter 4- 'Is very awesome'

Seeing the news inspired by Shen Fangqi, Shen Muan sighed with relief, but it could be regarded as contacting the other party.

He clapped his hands, attracted two children still play with the animals' attention, "Well, today we have small animals to play long enough, now go wash your hands with a snack."

Zhizhi was reluctant to leave, but still obediently retracted his hand. As soon as he was about to rub his clothes against his clothes, Shen Muan grabbed his soft arm and said, "Wash your hands first."

He just put down his hand in an anguish, ran to the sink next to him, stretched out his hand to automatically wash the phone and spit out a bunch of bubbles, only rubbing his hands obediently under Shen Muan's gaze.

"Si Yuan, too." Shen Muan reached out and touched Chu Siyuan's little bit of his head, "I have been playing with the little animals for a long time today, will you come back tomorrow?"

Chu Siyuan was a little unhappy , but still let it go. He opened the hand holding the tutu, and went to wash his hands obediently.

Chu Yi waited for them to come and leaned in. He looked at Chu Siyuan and asked, "Are you having fun?"

"Humph." Chu Siyuan turned his head and snorted, acting extremely uncooperatively, and his hand returned. Holding onto the corner of Shen Muan's clothes, he didn't want to talk to his uncle.

Chu Siyuan still remembered what Chu Yi had done to him these days, he could bear a grudge!

Shen Muan smiled helplessly, Chu Yi looked accustomed to it, and it seemed that the relationship between his uncle and nephew was really not very good. Shen Muan did not preach to Chu Siyuan in the first place. He and Chu Siyuan were not very familiar with each other, and it would easily arouse children's resentment to say something boldly.

This will not only fail to adjust the relationship between the two, but will deepen the contradiction.

"Okay, shall we go to eat fruit together?" Shen Muan diverted the attention of the two children. It was the children's fruit time at this point.

Every morning in the kindergarten, someone brought fruit. Every day, the fruit was different. When Shen Muan saw the time, he simply took the two little guys to eat with other children, so as not to make trouble again.

Children themselves are very hungry, especially when the two children have just had a fierce battle as a prerequisite.

"Can you eat fruit? Are you allergic to anything?" In fact, this question should be asked of parents, but the parents are not here, so Shen Muan is not good to just ask Chu Yi, so he just asks first. Children, if there is something that cannot be eaten, parents will usually tell the children, but there is no guarantee that the children will remember it.

"I can't eat oranges." Chu Yi said suddenly.

Shen Muan was stunned, looked at Chu Yi blankly for a few seconds, and then smiled: "Okay, I remember.

"Where is the only one with Si Yuan?" Chu Yi seemed to be watching Shen Muan for a few seconds. After understanding something, he turned his head in embarrassment. What he asked was the child. He answered first...

From Shen Muan's perspective, Chu Yi's reddish ears can be seen at a glance. He suddenly felt that the man in front of him was still It's a little cute.

He only patted his chest, and said very loudly: "I can eat anything! Only I am not allergic!" Although he only doesn't understand what allergies are, he really can eat anything, that's for sure.

Chu Siyuan looked at Chu Yi blankly, and Chu Yi also looked at Chu Siyuan blankly.

Very good, it seems that neither of them knows.