Chapter 12- Jealous

Xiao Ruzhi got up from bed early in the morning to look for mom and dad, shouting to go to kindergarten.

This was the first time that only Zhi's father and mother were so excited about going to kindergarten. Xiao's father glanced at the time.

"...just, it's too early, maybe the kindergarten hasn't opened yet." Dad Xiao leaned against his wife, wanting to sleep a little longer.

Xiao Ruzhi used his hands and feet together, climbed onto the bed, and squeezed into the middle of his parents, and said seriously: "But I want to see Teacher An An early today."

"At this point, Teacher An An should still be resting. Let's go to bed. Mom will call you later?" Mother Xiao's voice was a little dumb, she kissed Xiao Ruzhi's forehead, covered the quilt, patted it, and went on to sleep.

Just thinking, if Teacher An An is still resting, then he should sleep for a while!

Just thinking about it, he fell asleep holding her mother's arm.

Xiao Ruzhi slept well, but Dad Xiao was a little upset. Did this guy come to steal his wife from him on purpose?

The most important thing is that he can't get it...

Thinking of this, Dad Xiao feels a little bit sad.

What else can I do? You can't throw your own cubs.

It's better to send it to Fang Xu to live for a few days. Dad Xiao thinks that he has a good idea. Anyway, he only likes his uncle. But Fang Xu was only sending the wrong kindergarten to the wrong kindergarten, which made Dad Xiao worry a little bit.

These two siblings are unreliable...

Dad Xiao thought for a while and thought that he should go to bed first. They came back too late yesterday, and they have only slept for two or three hours now.

After sleeping for more than half an hour, Xiao Ruzhi was awake awake. He grabbed his father's hair anxiously and asked, "Dad, what time is it? Should I go to kindergarten?"

"...Don't be so anxious, the kindergarten can't run." Father Xiao yawned, a little helpless, but still got up.

Mother Xiao was awakened by their actions, Dad Xiao immediately picked up and just said to Mother Xiao: "You sleep again, I will go to the kindergarten."

Hearing these words, Mother Xiao nodded. She fell asleep deeply.

I'm just afraid to disturb my mother's rest and calm down, so Dad Xiao hugged him to wash.

He was only very anxious. He made Dad Xiao curious about the teacher An An, so he decided to send him to school today.

After washing, go downstairs.

Breakfast was already on the table, Xiao Ruzhi consciously ran to his place, trying to climb up, but found that his legs were too short, some were out of reach...

Father Xiao walked over and hugged the person funnily. On the special child seat, he moved a very delicate little bun to Xiao Ruzhi's face.

Just pick up one of the chopsticks and stuff it into your mouth, regardless of whether it is hot or not.

Father Xiao didn't have time to stop it, he just stuffed it into his mouth and quickly vomited it out, and Zhizhi's mouth was red. Father Xiao handed over the milk quickly, so that he could only take a sip to ease it.

"Eat slowly, don't worry, the kindergarten opens at 8 o'clock." Dad Xiao said helplessly, "Blow first, then eat." He just nodded and blown into a bun. This time he learned. Be good, remember to try the temperature first, and then put it in your mouth.