Chapter 20- Gifts

Chu Siyuan was so generous that Chu Yi did not know what to say.

Chu Siyuan begged Chu Yi to make a call, and it was still outside.

Chu Yi also heard the conversation between the two people clearly, making him a little bit dumbfounded. It is estimated that Teacher Shen was also dumbfounded, but he didn't expect Chu Siyuan to come out like this.

"Uncle will be sad to hear it." Shen Muan reacted after thanking him. He was overwhelmed by Chu Siyuan's words, and he spoke with a little helplessness.

When Chu Siyuan heard Shen Muan's words, he looked at Chu Yi carefully from top to bottom with his mobile phone, and said seriously: "Uncle is not angry."

Shen Muan was silent, and he realized that this call should be Chu Yi helping Chu. Si Yuan called him, and this recognition made him a little embarrassed. After all, my nephew said to let his uncle shield him from the kindergarten teacher...

This is the first time I have seen you.

Chu Yi originally wanted to treat himself as non-existent, but in this situation, he could only say hello to Shen Mu'an.

If embarrassment can be real, they must be able to put a face on Shen Muan's face.

The other person was listening, and he also said thank you...

Chu Yi can still say hello like this, which is really a shame.

Because of Chu Yi, Shen Muan calmed Chu Siyuan with a few words and found an excuse to hang up the phone.

He just wanted to search the Internet for a video. As soon as he opened the homepage, he pushed the video of subduing the suspect, but because he was far away and the phone pixels were not very good, he couldn't see his face clearly.

Chu Siyuan could recognize it entirely by Shen Muan's clothes and his intuitive radar.

This kind of video can also recognize him, you can say true love.

"Teacher Shen." Fang Xu also came out. He looked at Shen Mu'an and couldn't help but sigh. It was obvious that Teacher Shen didn't look like he could fight at all, but his movements were very cool and skillful.

It seems to have been specially trained.

"Mr. Fang, are you okay?" Shen Muan asked concerned.

"This sentence should be me asking you." Fang Xudao, obviously he should have asked this sentence, and it was Shen Muan, not him, who was targeted by that pervert.

Shen Muan smiled, "I'm fine." In fact, if he hadn't told him later, he really didn't feel it at all.

"Fortunately, the target is me." Shen Muan thought about the group of children in the kindergarten who like to behave with him, really feeling very lucky. But this incident also taught Shen Mu'an a lesson. It seems that in the future, he still shouldn't be too pushy and easy to be targeted.

He himself has the ability to protect himself, but everyone in the kindergarten does not necessarily have the ability to protect himself.

Because the person has been caught, Fang Xu's transcript has also been completed, and now he can go back.

"Ms. Shen, or I'll take you back." Fang Xu's cell phone rang, and his house had sent a car and bodyguards.

Shen Muan shook his head and didn't say anything. A voice from the side intervened: "Wait for me to go back together."

Shen Fangqi had a cold face, standing under the light in a uniform with a particularly imposing manner. Only then did Fang Xu remember that the two were brothers, and said: "Then I will go first."