Chapter 22- Home visit

The messages sent by Shen Muan to Xiaoyi’s mother were like a stone sinking into the sea, without any reply, which made Shen Muan couldn’t help worrying.

Although Xiaoyi had asked for leave before, it was not like this once, and there was no news at all.

Shen Muan considered it for a while and decided to go for a home visit. He found out the address left by Xiaoyi's house from the computer and recorded it in his mobile phone, ready to check it out when the kindergarten was over.

But all day today, Shen Muan felt a little uneasy in her heart, and he was a little absent-minded during class. After realizing that his state was not right, Shen Muan quickly adjusted his state. Although he was a little worried about Xiaoyi, he couldn't affect his work.

Because he is not a teacher of one person, but a teacher of all children.

The children themselves need the attention of their parents and teachers. Shen Muan looked at the children around him, silently pressing the matter to the bottom of his heart, and now devoted himself to telling them how to draw a squirrel.

When the kindergarten was over, Shen Muan asked the other teachers to pay attention to the children, and went to Xiaoyi's house for a look.

What Shen Muan didn't notice was that there were two little guys behind him.

One is Chu Siyuan and the other is Xiao Ruzhi.

The two didn’t know when they got together, Xiao Ruzhi quietly whispered in Chu Siyuan’s ear: “Will it be bad for us to follow Teacher An An like this?”

“Hush, don’t you want to know? Why has Teacher An An been absent-minded today?" Chu Siyuan glanced at him, "You can go back if you are afraid."

Xiao Ruzhi immediately shook his head when he heard this, "I'm not afraid!"

"Ms. An An left ." So fast, we can't keep up!" Xiao Ruzhi looked at his two short legs, then looked at the long legs of Shen Muan who was worried about the clothes, and said a little awkwardly.

"Taking a taxi." Chu Siyuan dared to follow Shen Mu'an in preparation. He had money in his schoolbag, and he also sneaked into the office and wrote down the address of Xiaoyi's house.

This series of operations by Chu Siyuan made Xiao Ruzhi admire, he suddenly discovered that this annoying person was not as annoying as before.

"But will the kindergarten find us sneaking out?" Xiao Ruzhi asked.

"What do you mean by sneaking out? We came out with the adults openly." Chu Siyuan said without fear, he had already arranged it, "rest assured, no one will find it."

And at this time, the kindergarten rose. Several teachers in the class are having headaches because of the children running around.

Obviously before this time, he would sit in his seat obediently, waiting for Mom and Dad to pick him up.

But today is different from usual. The children in Rose Class seem to have been doped. All around, the teacher can't count the number of people.

"It would be great if Teacher Shen was here." Teacher Xia felt that he was going crazy by these little guys.

"Ms. Shen has something to do today, and I am going to visit Xiaoyi's house." A female teacher next to me said while comforting the children, "It seems that because Xiaoyi's mother has not responded to him, he is a little worried."

"So, then. He has to go and see." Teacher Xia nodded, if it was her, she had to go and see too.

"Did Xiaoyi take a few days off?" Teacher Xia asked.