Chapter 42: Decisions

Shen Mu'an was very excited. He grasped Shen Fangqi's arm and repeated what he had just said very firmly.

    Shen Mu'an had never thought that apart from Xiao Ruzhi and Chu Siyuan, there are other villains in this world. Just now, Shen Fangqi's words were like a thunderstorm. Shen Mu'an would like to see what happened to Gu Mingrui and Shan Keke. They are all linked together.

    Taking it out alone won't make Shen Muan think of anything else, but looking at it together, Shen Muan found that it was almost exactly the same as the setting in the book he had read.

    If it were to follow the plot in the book, less than half a year after Gu Mingrui's parents passed away, his grandparents also passed away. Gu Mingrui was entrusted to the son of Grandpa Gu's younger brother, and no one welcomed him to this child who appeared inexplicably.

    Even with compensation, they would treat Gu Mingrui with contempt.

    Gu Mingrui had a miserable life at his uncle's house. Except for the first few days which was not bad, they later exposed their nature.

    Beating, scolding, abuse...

    They imposed everything that even adults could not bear on a young child. Gu Mingrui is like their servant, like their punching bag.

    Even the youngest child in the family can command and insult him at will.

    At home, they are like the devil, but outside, they seem to care about Gu Mingrui very much, proclaiming how good they are to this child who suddenly appeared.

    At the same time, Gu Mingrui was quietly spreading lies about his bad temper, like beating people, bullying children, and stealing things. The neighbors around him have a very bad impression of Gu Mingrui. Gu Mingrui has been bullied by his uncle's family and has become taciturn. In the eyes of other people, he has taken the lies even more.

    Because after listening to these lies, people in the community will go to Gu Mingrui whenever they find that their things are missing or damaged.

    Gu Mingrui wanted to argue, saying that he did not do it by himself, but before he could speak, he was apologized by his uncle's family, saying that the child was ignorant. They don't care about the truth of this matter. What they want to see is that Gu Mingrui is embarrassed, and then use a superior attitude to accuse him.

    This is how Gu Mingrui's childhood was destroyed by these malices. The beauty at the beginning can only become a good memory...

    But the last bit of pure land in his heart was destroyed by them in the end. All clean...

    The blood-stained family portrait was torn to pieces and thrown into the trash can. All the things left by grandparents were smashed with a hammer.

    At that moment, Gu Mingrui learned to hate.

    There was a thought of revenge in his mind.

    The kid who used to smile gently disappeared, replaced by a malicious heart.

    Gu Mingrui did not continue to endure any more, he was not eager to retaliate, but was very careful to observe all their actions.

    Later, a murder case made the headlines of major websites and newspapers. A family of five died violently. Only one nephew was spared when he went to the hospital because of his injuries.

    And this is just the beginning of Gu Mingrui's path to villain...

    What impressed Shen Mu'an most was the comment of the next reader of that book.