Chapter 11 - Outburst

Eliana Pov

"Okay so you're telling me you guys kissed...like full on made out?" Clara laughed at me hysterically. I rolled my eyes at her taking a sip of my coffee.

It's been 2 days since Miles' and I's encounter. After Roman let us out we both ignored him. We couldn't let him know that this worked...more than he wanted it to. Miles' now knows about my nightmares, he was honestly, caring about it, something I didn't think he had for me.

*Flashback*
I woke up with my head on his chest, I could feel his arms being snaked around me tightly. His breath was steady and slow while his face was relaxed.

I sighed remembering what happened. I had a dream of him. The man that was supposed to be my father. He was hitting mum because I wasn't there anymore. I had begged him to hit me instead, but the more I begged the harder he hit, I was screaming for help but my voice was silent...I was trapped and no one knew.

No one heard.

Miles grunted as I attempted to escape his hold, he only held me tighter, "No, a little longer." he whispered.

"What?" I chuckled. "A little longer what?"

He slightly opened his eyes and closed them again, he saw me...So why wasn't he letting go? "Stay in bed a little longer Frankie." his morning voice croaked.

Confusion was flooding me, yet again. I stayed.

I stayed for about thirty minutes. In bed with Miles...

"Helloooooo! Did you hear what I said?" Clara waved her hands in my face. I put my cup in the sink quickly turning around to look at her again, "No, sorry...what?"

She sighed and slightly slammed her hand on the table. "I said are you excited for-"

Our apartment door swung open and Roman walked in followed by Miles, when I noticed him I immediately looked down to the ground trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Yeah make yourself at home why don't you." Clara glared at the two, Roman chuckled and walked up to her wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her on the cheek.

"Get a room." I laughed at the two, I stared at the two lovebirds for a little while longer, when I felt a presence next to me. It was him. I knew it was him.

I looked at him and for a sheer second we made eye contact, his eyes scanned my face and butterflies immediately erupted in my stomach.

'I can't do this.' I told myself. I need to leave, I was getting butterflies.

"Excuse me will you?" I smiled at them leaving the room. I opened my bedroom door sighing loudly as I walked in. I closed my door and walked over to my mirror, observing myself.  I had dark circles under my eyes from the lack of sleep,it wasn't that I couldn't sleep, but I refused to...I was too scared to dream of him again.

I could feel tears forming deeply in my eyes, so I blinked a few times trying to make the tears go away.

"Hey." I heard a familiar voice speak. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice him coming into the room.

"Hi."

"Nice room." he nodded, I rolled my eyes at him in return not knowing how to respond. The person I was trying to avoid was now in my room. "I...I can't stop thinking about that kiss."

"Oh." I breathed heavily. Miles slowly trailed his middle finger from face, down my arms , leaving goosebumps along the way. "Your lips Ellie...they're so soft." he pulled me by the waist moving me closer to his figure. "But we can't."