Chapter 14 - Airport

Eliana pov

Since it was break the airport was packed with people. There were groups of people, some were families some were friend groups. And then there were the people that cane alone.

Miles was walking in front of me calmly, he was on a phone call with someone so I didn't bother to listen or focus on him. I looked around at the many little restaurants and stores, when I realised I was a bit tired.

I needed coffee.

I walked off on my own because Miles was laughing at whoever he was on the phone with.
I waited in the line along with everyone who was still waiting to order. The person in front of me stumbled backwards into me causing me to almost fall back.
Luckily I caught myself.

"Oh I'm sorry-" I quickly apologised.

"No it's my fault I-" his eyes slightly widened causing a chuckle to escape my lips. "Woah- you're uh pretty."

"Thank you." I blushed lightly. He moved forward approaching the counter where the bartender was.
"Let me buy you a drink." he smiled charmingly.

"I'm flattered but uh-"

"No it doesn't need to be like that." he laughed awkwardly, "It can be just a guy buying a girl a her morning coffee."

I ended up accepting his offer and he handed me my large black coffee with a smile on his face. "So where you headed?"

"Noel Park, in London-"

"Which explains the accent." he nodded slowly. We had a few more laughs here and there before a arm wrapped around my waist pulling me towards them. I quickly looked up to see Miles clenching his jaw.

What the hell?

"Who's he?" Miles said giving the guy a death stare. "Just a guy? Miles what are you doing?" I motioned down to his hand around my waist.

"Anyways I have to go. My flight leaves very soon...it was nice meeting you?" he pulled out his hand in greeting.

"Eliana." I smiled. "It was nice meeting you too..."

"Justin." He smiled back. And just like he was gone walking off into a group of friends, they all seemed about my age, I'm guessing they're all going on a trip together.

"Who's he?" Miles asked again. I rolled my eyes walking out of the little restaurant, Miles followed behind me as I walked over to the whole security thing. "Answer me Franklin."

"Miles. He was just some guy offering to buy me coffee, nothing more." I turned around to face him and gave him a pointed look, "So would you get off my arse."

"No. Actually I wanna touch your ars-"

"Could you shut up?" I furrowed my brows. He walked up to me planting a kiss on my nose and swung his arm around my shoulder. I tried to walk with his arm around my shoulder but I was struggling to pull my suitcase. "Miles I can't- walk properly-"

"ELIANA!"

"Oh my fucking- why does everyone know you?" Miles muttered quickly removing his arm from me.

I turned around as saw fucking Ryan. I sighed loudly as he walked up to the two of us. "Eliana, babe." He smiled trying to hug me. "I needed to see you."