Chapter 15 - London

Miles POV

She was sound asleep next to me, her head was rested on my shoulder and she had a blanket pulled up to her neck. She looked so calm and almost perfect.
These last few weeks she's just been consuming
my mind. I wish I was never assigned to do this project with her, because then I wouldn't be wanting her touch on me every second of the day.

She stirred in her sleep and lifted her head from my shoulder, making me once again feel cold without her touch. She rubbed her eyes and yawned a little, her eyes landed on me and she cocked one of her eyebrows, "You do know it's creepy to stare at someone while they're asleep right?"

"What- I wasn't staring at you." I lied quickly.

She smirked at me and tucked her face back into the blanket. I sighed and leaned back into my chair.Rubbing my hand over my face trying to think of how I was going to get over the girl next to me. Not that I ever wanted her. I didn't.

"Miles can you stop breathing so loudly." she muttered, into the blanket. I sighed once again and got out of my seat I quietly walked past the rows of people, some of the people were fast asleep.
I rolled my eyes at the fact that we'd only been on the airplane for two hours- five more to go.

This is why I hated flying to London. A whole seven hours, of just sitting.

I knocked on the door of the bathroom, "A minute." I heard a female voice shout.
I groaned and banged on the door. "I said a minute." I rolled my eyes and started pacing up around to distract myself. "This is fucking rid-" I muttered as the bathroom door opened causing me to immediately shut up.

A brunette girl walked out of the bathroom, her face was glittered with freckles and she had deep blue eyes. She was quite short too, "You're so impatient." she folded her arms.

"Well I need to piss so like." that was a lie, I just wanted to get away from Eliana.

I walked past her and into the toilet, I slid the door closed but she put her foot by the door to stop it from closing.
She slid it back open before walking in and closing it.

"Okay? What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I clenched through my teeth watching the girl trail her eyes over my body.
A smirk appeared on her face as she slowing walked closer to me. "Did you not fucking hear me?"

"Oh I heard you alright."  she smirked inching closer to me.
Her hand came to my face and she leaned in to kiss me I quickly turned my to look the other way rejecting her kiss, "I don't do the kissing." I stated blankly.

But seriously, who the fuck was this girl? And why was she so fucking close to me. It made me feel disgusted, normally if a girl came up to me like this I'd let her do whatever the hell she wanted, except the kissing and the hugs and all that.
But now I felt almost violated. Like she was in my personal space.

'How would Eliana feel?'

"Eliana and Ryan."

"Yes they're perfect.'

"Fucking shut the hell up!" I hissed to my conscious. 
I needed to get Eliana out. She was not supposed to be consuming me like this. It was fucking me up.

Maybe I was just horny, I mean, I haven't fucked anyone since I broke things off with Sarah. Yes, I just needed to get laid. Or maybe I just needed female attention.

"Get on your knees." I said with my chin up.

She immediately fell on her knees and pulled down my sweatpants and boxers. Her eyes widened and my size. I wanted to roll my eyes at her dramatics.
She took my length into her hands and started pumping causing me to groan loudly.
Her hands moved up and down my shaft making me hard. Soon enough her lips were wrapped around my tip. She bobbed her head forwards and backwards starting to take in my whole length. I tilted my head back at the satisfaction.