Chapter 21 - Camp

Eliana Pov
(It'll switch between the two this chapter, I want to try something out.)

Great.

"You guys are playing us right?" Miles raised his voice, jamming his hands in the front pockets of his jeans.

"Why would we be playing you?" Roman looked as confused as us.

"No seriously why on earth would me and Miles want to share a tent?" I sighed folding my arms over my chest. "Look cant you and Miles just share a tent and me and Clara?"

"Eliana, babe I love you but no."

I'm getting Clara back for that.

"We already set up the tent for you guys anyways so don't stress it."

"Gee thanks Roman Paine in my ass." I heard Clara and Miles burst out laughing at my joke. I even giggled a bit to myself. Roman Paine. Get it? Okay.
I walked away from them and got my things out of the boot.

"Which one is ours?"

"Green one."

I nodded and went to the green one. It was actually quite big , like there was a double mattress and still there was a lot of room.

I popped my head out of the tent, "Hey, Henderson." Miles looked my way. "Do you think we should keep our bags in the tent or in the car."

"Uh. I reckon it'd be easier to leave it in the tent?"

"Cool."

I put my bags down, and decided to do Miles a favour as well and just put his bags in the tent as well.  "You didn't need to do that."

"Well I wanted to." I smiled, he smiled back. And If I said I didn't get butterflies I'd be telling the biggest lie I've ever told.

Miles pov

She smiled at me.

I smiled back.

And I felt so happy in that moment. How hasn't she noticed that I care for her. I want her to be mine. All mine. But she's blind. I gotta tell her. And not like I did the other night. I can't get possessive like that again. It's going to make her uninterested.

Roman took Clara to the fire place . There were chairs around it. Just enough for the four of us. But Eliana and I stood in one place. Just staring at each other. I walked up to her and just looked into her eyes.

"I uh- I'm...sorry"

"About what?" she laughed a bit.

That was heavenly.

"The whole car thing. I don't know why I freaked out like that. Well I do know why, but like it's not a big deal. Okay maybe it is but-"

"Stop rambling." she chuckled putting her hand over her mouth. "It's okay."

"We should probably join the others?" I asked scratching the back of my neck. She nodded in response. We walked over to them. I watched as Eliana sat down on the grass instead of the chair, so I copied her.

"Miles what are you doing? You hate grass." Roman cocked his brow at me and I rolled my eyes ignoring his comment.

I watched her.