Chapter 17 - Funny feeling

Miles POV

My mind went back to this morning. Eliana looked sick, her face was pale and her hair was messy. She didn't want me touching her.
Why? Did I do something, or was it him. Was it that absolute arse of a father. He didn't even deserve that title. He is a waste of space. and I'd do anything to get rid of him.

She moved around next to me and I immediately jolted my eyes to her. Her eyes slowly opened and she scanned the room, she sat up still not noticing me. I quickly cleared my throat causing her to jump.

"Oh." she said blankly, getting comfortable on the bed, "Uh what's the time?"
"3 pm." I stated blankly getting out of the bed and walking into my bathroom to rinse my face and brush my teeth.

"I'm going to shower." I stuck my head out of the door looking at Eliana. I switched the shower on and stripped my clothes before getting in. The water hit my skin causing me to breathe loudly as it ran down my back.

My muscles felt relaxed and I didn't feel as tense anymore. When I got out of the shower I put a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. Into my room. I could feel a pair of eyes on my body as I walked over to my cupboards to grab a pair of boxers to put on. I walked back into the bathroom and dropped my towel putting my boxers on. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and put that on as well.

"We slept for that long?" I heard her speak from inside my room.

"Yep." I popped the "p". I needed to know why Eliana came here. What happened and why was she still so pale and scared? Why did she jerk my touch away?
So I walked over to the bed and sat next to her, I looked deeply into her eyes to try and find something but there was nothing.

"Ellie what happened?" my tone was deep and serious. I think it was a little harsh, but I needed to know, but she stayed quiet, in fact she looked away and ignored me. "Eliana?"

She looked back to me. Her eyes were glossy and tears started streaming down her face. "Come here." I whispered extending my hand to her. My back was against the headboard, Eliana straddled me holding me tightly. Her head dipped down into my shoulder.

"He tried to...to touch me...and my mum-" she muttered anxiously. She looked away from me to avoid eye contact in which I gently grabbed her chin, turning her face to face me.

"He what?" I felt anger start to run through my blood. He tried to touch her. Her fucking father. Was he sick? "I'm going to kill him. I'm going to fucking kill him."

"No!" she looked into my eyes as fear washed over her face. "Miles you can't." she shifted on my crotch to get herself more comfortable, but a groan escaped my lips. I moved my hand to her hips to stop her moving, "Don't move on me like that." I stared at her intensely.

"Oh, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me." I slowly removed my hands from her hips, and raked my fingers through my hair. But she moved again this time looking deeply into my eyes and snaking both her hands around my neck. My breath shuddered as I tried to stop her, "Eliana...stop." I said in between breaths. She started moving in circular motions and I could feel a bulge form in my pants. "Eliana! Stop. Stop."

I could she her jerk from my random outburst. "Did I do something wrong?"

"You aren't in the right state of mind to be doing these things." I looked away from her, she spoke up causing me to look back at her. "Eliana I don't want to do things with you."

"Oh-" she tried to get off my lap but I quickly grabbed her.

"I meant not right now, you're vulnerable and it's just not right to be doing things when you aren't thinking clearly."

"Oh." she said quietly, I brushed a strand of her behind her ear and looked deeply into her eyes. I gave her a soft kiss on the lips and pulled her into me, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"Miles, I can't stay here any longer." she quickly said, "My parents are just the worst. I think I'm going back to New York and then I'll go on the camp."

"Okay lets book our tickets." I muttered into her shoulder. "Hand me the laptop over there."

"Miles- I meant me." she handed me my laptop from the counter and got off of my lap, sitting beside me.
I opened the laptop and went to where I normally booked tickets. "The only open seats are, ones at the back, so the last row and we'll be right by the bathroom and the other seats are right at the front."

"You're coming with?" She questioned with amusement on her face.

"Yeah, we have to go on that camping thing together anyways. So might as well come now."

"Oh yeah, right." she nodded.

"So which one will it be?" I leaned into and quietly whispered into her ear, "I say we take the back, that way we can do whatever we want." I removed my mouth from her ear and looked at her. She quietly nodded and a chuckle escaped my mouth.

I quickly booked the tickets and decided to do a few things for work while Eliana was sitting next to me. I looked at her examining her face. And there it was...that feeling. Every fucking time I looked at her.

"I can feel you staring at me Miles." she smiled up at me.

"You have something on your face." I quickly lied and looked back down at my laptop.

Why did I get that funny feeling when I looked at her?
.
.
.
.
Hey. Long time no see.
I couldn't write because I didn't have time but now exams are over and its Dezemba!

Anyways hope you enjoy!!
Love ya. Please vote :)

<33