Chapter 22 - Whatever we are.

Miles pov

I yawned as I opened my eyes. I looked at my surroundings and remembered where I was. I felt annoyed . But then I felt something stir, looked down to the girl who was in my arms, our legs were tangled together and her head was resting on my chest.

"You're so beautiful Eliana." I whispered as I took my hand over her hair over and over again.

"Huh?" she whispered with a raspy voice.

"I said wake up Eliana." I lied before she quickly got up and moved beside me. "So that wasn't so bad?" she muttered as she ran her fingers through her hair putting it up into a bun.

"Yeah no-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. I look at who it was.

Sarah. I could feel my insides cringe at the sight of her name. Over the last few months she'd been calling and messaging me non stop. I
had blocked her many times but she kept finding a way to contact me.

"What's wrong you look pale?"

"'Nothing, I need to answer this call."

I picked up the phone.

"Hey baby." she spoke from the other line.

"Yes Sarah?"

"Come over please baby."

I looked at Eliana and showed to her that I was going to stand outside. I quickly walked outside.

"Babe are you still there?"

"Fucking stop calling me that. You crossed the line last time Sarah" I raised my voice and I knew that the others could probably hear me.

"I didn't mean to, I didn't hear you!"

"That's bullshit! I told you to get off at me. I pushed you and you still carried on. We're over. Im telling you this now. I am not interested. I never fucking was. I have a fucking girlfriend. Now leave me the actual FUCK alone!" I yelled and ended the call.

"Miles?" Roman came out of his tent.

"She wont leave me alone. When the fuck will it end?" I could feel myself getting frustrated, I felt like crying.

"Dude you need to report her. She sexually assaul-"

"STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT."

"Miles you know it's tru-"

"NO!"

It wasn't true. She just crossed the line a bit.

Roman Pov

I didn't know why he didn't want to admit it. I knew that deep down he knew.

Sarah had been harassing him for two years now and this isn't the first time something like this has happened. He kept on saying that it was fine and that he'd end things with her but they always rekindled.

Its not that he loved her . He didn't . He couldn't stand her. But its like she has a manipulative hold on him.

But when I heard him say that he had a girlfriend, that gave me hope. Even a little. Maybe he really was done with her. For real this time.

Everyone can tell that Eliana and Miles have feelings for each other. And by that I mean me and Clara. I knew because Miles told me. He said she'd been messing him up. And Clara knows because she's Eliana's best friend.

Miles Pov

"Okay I'm sorry. But you know if you go back it's going to keep happening Miles."

"Whatever Roman. Just fuck off. Go talk to your fucking girlfriend." I walked away from him and then into the tent. Eliana looked at me, I knew that she wanted to know what was happening. But she didn't want to push. I rolled my eyes at her and simply just went back to sleep.