Part 3

TW: mentions old scars/injuries

'You warm enough?' Nat asked y/n nodded but was still shivering. Nat moved closer wrapping her arm around y/n's waist. Y/n sighed and rested their head on Nat's shoulder. 'At this rate you might as well sit on my lap.' Nat joked. 'Oh, yeah I'm
sorry.' Y/n whispered pulling away. 'I was kidding come here.' Nat effortlessly lifted y/n onto her lap. 'Nat I can't sit on your lap.' Y/n whined, Nat just smiled opening her arms. 'Get off then.' Y/n whimpered and collapsed into her chest more, loving the comfort. 'There you go.' She wrapped her arms and the blanket tighter around them rocking gently. Y/n was asleep in seconds.

'Hey you left me.' Wanda complained. 'Shh...come here Wanda.' Nat whispered Wanda sat next to them seeing the sleeping y/n in her arms. 'About time they got some decent rest.' Nat nodded in agreement. 'I remember what it was like when we first got out I was so scared and exhausted. But y/n has been through so much more than me I can only imagine what it is going to be like for them to readjust to real life.' Nat nodded and hummed as Wanda spoke.

She looked down to notice she had been rubbing y/ns scar with her thumb. It ran all the way down their forearm and they had smaller ones all over their body. It hurt her to know they amount of pain hydra caused y/n and that was only physically she didn't want to think about the trauma y/n faced everyday but she knew she would do anything to stop it happening again and she was determined to find a way to help y/n cope, she wouldn't have to wait too long.

'Who's great idea was it to go sit outside at 5am?' Nat chuckled. 'I don't know but it definitely wasn't me.' Wanda smiled. 'Maybe we should take them inside before we all get sick.' Wanda suggested and Nat nodded but then shook her head. 'What?' Wanda asked curiously

'I don't want to move.' She laughed quietly. 'You're an assassin quiet undetectable moves is like a huge part of your training.' Nat tilted her head and shrugged. 'Okay but if they wake up you can take the next shift whilst I sleep.' Nat stood up carefully as possible luckily y/n stayed asleep in her arms. It was only when she got to the couch and placed them down that y/n showed any signs of being awake. 'Nat.' Y/n whined grabbing her hand again before falling asleep. 'Looks like you're staying here.' Wanda smirked leaving to go to her bedroom.

Nat tried to move again sure enough y/n started getting upset again. 'Well I'm in my own bed tonight so looks like your coming too.' Y/n let out a sigh of relief as Nat placed them in her bed before sliding in next to them y/n reached for Nat's hands which surprised her at first but she allowed it and y/n interlocked their fingers with hers.

Sorry it's so short but I'm tired