Part 15

"Hey maybe we should get you some clothes first huh baby?' Nat said, noticing a clothing store by the door. You nodded and pointed to the floor. 'Okay but if I put you down you have to hold our hands okay?' You nodded so she placed you on the ground. You instantly took both Wanda and Nat's hand. 'Baby if you want anything just point okay, we'll get you anything your cute little self wants.' Wanda smiled down at you.

Wanda grabbed a basket to put all your new stuff in it, you wasted no time pointing out a onesie that caught your eye. 'You like that baby?' Nat asked, you nodded it was a blue one with a cute face. 'Do you know who that is?' Wanda asked but you shook your head. Whoever it was you thought he was adorable. 'He's called stitch he's from a really cute movie. I think you'd like it, maybe we could watch it later.' You nodded Nat checked it would fit you then placed it in wandas basket. You looked up at her with a confused frown.

'Do you want it?' You put your head down and nodded. 'Then I guess we'll have to get it.' Nat smiled down at you lifting your chin. 'Go pick some more things, you deserve it baby. You are the best little in the world' You gave Nat a hug. No one had ever told you anything nice like that before.

You forgot the hand holding rule and ran off to look at more onesies almost running into a woman in the process but she jumped back with a chuckle before leaving the store. 'Y/n stop.' Nat called out to you. You turned and panicked you messed up. You let go of her hand. She was going to be mad at you. Now she would take back the onesie and never let you go shopping again. But to your surprise she chuckled when she saw you.

'Someone's excited.' She said with a smiled you nodded reaching for her hand. 'Good job baby it's good to be excited but we don't want you getting lost.' You nodded as she took your hand again.

You spent another hour, if not two in that one store looking at oversized T-shirt's, sweatpants, onesies all the clothes you could possibly want. 'Alright is this everything?' Wanda asked when you got closer to the till. You gave her a huge smile and nod. You wanted to say thank you but you still weren't in the mood for talking.

Wanda paid for the clothes, with Tony's money of course, and the three of you left the store. By the time you got out your legs were sore from standing and running and jumping. So you did grabby hands at wanda. 'Don't you want Nat to carry you?' She seemed confused but you shook your head. You already had Nat's hugs you wanted Wanda now. 'Is that okay?' Wanda asked the redhead quietly Nat laughed. 'How can you say no to that cute face? Of course you can.' Wanda gave a big smile as she picked you up. 'Here its my turn to carry the shopping. Nat grabbed the bags off Wanda. 'In fact I will go put these in the car so we have space for more stuff.' Wanda nodded so she walked out to the car.

Wanda felt like her heart was going to burst when you cuddled into her. There was no better feeling.

'Are you hungry baby it's almost lunch time?' You nodded excitedly. 'Okay why don't we find somewhere to eat whilst we wait for Nat.' You soon found a small little restaurant what was empty apart from a little boy sat in the corner.

'Hi welcome, how many people?' A nice woman asked Wanda. 'There's three of us.' The woman nodded. 'And would you like a special seat for the little one?' The woman asked clearly talking about you. Wanda gave her a confused look. 'Oh are they not a little, my apologies we get a lot of them here so I guess we're just used to them.' Wanda smiled at how friendly she was. 'No they are I guess it just surprised me how nice you are about it.' The woman nodded. 'Well this mall was originally built specifically for age regressors but now everyone's become more accepting they've opened it up to everyone.' Wanda seemed puzzled, did Nat know that? Did she pick this place specifically? No, surely it was a coincidence, how would she know places like this existed? Unless she just googled it.