Part 28

"Yelena I think there is someone else you need to say sorry to, can you tell y/n you're sorry?" Natasha asked when she saw y/n walk into the room. Yelena mumbled a quiet sorry before hiding her face in her sister's neck. "it's okay Yelena."

"You not feeling so little anymore?" Wanda asked them quietly. "No, I just came to get some coffee. By the way Melina keeps trying to hug me and is calling me her grandchild can you explain that's not how it works? Also she told me to tell you to hurry up and ask Wanda out and I have to agree." Y/n smirked looking at Natasha. "No and you need to stop interfering, we aren't... It's not like that."

"Natty likes Wanda. Natty left-" Yelena smiled, Nat quickly covered the girls mouth. "Cetpa I told you to shh." Yelena just giggled, pulling her hand off.

Wanda took the blonde from her. "Baby what was you going to say?" Natasha shook her head at the girl. "Please don't."

"Natty left bag on jet so Wanda will come here's cos natty miss Wanda." Nat blushed slightly looking at the floor with a smile. "You planned that?" Wanda chuckled placing yelena on the floor and walking to Nat, who nodded. "you are adorable, you know that?" Wanda lifted her chin and gave her a kiss. "I like you too romanoff."

"Yay!" Yelena cheered covering her eyes a little in case they kissed again. "Go on ask her." Melina interrupted, appearing out of nowhere. "Wanda, I-" the sokovian smiled preparing herself but when she saw Nats frown her face fell.

"I can't. I'm sorry." Natasha walked out ignoring everyone's attempts to stop her and Wanda just stood there dumbfounded. "I'm sorry Wanda." Melina sighed, the sokovian walked off to her room with tears in her eyes. She passed Natasha on the way who grabbed her arm.

"Nat just leave me alone." The russian pulled her in close. "Please just let me explain. I can't have a normal life Wanda, I'm already struggling with y/n I can't get too attached to another person. The more people I get close too there more risk there is of me losing them all. Dreykov already went after lena to get to me. I have too many enemies and if they find out about my family, I can't take that risk."

"You're already losing me Natasha. And I don't care if a million people want me dead, it doesn't change how I feel about you or our family, I'm not going to let them hurt you or Lena or y/n even Alexei and Melina. And I'm not going to let them take you away from me, you can't let them win Natasha. You're the strongest person I've ever known but if you do this you're proving them right."

"Loving people still makes me weak Wanda. I should have even brought you here in the first place, it's not safe. You should take everyone and go home. I will deal with the redroom myself."

"No, giving up is what makes you weak. Accepting that you need help doesn't make you weak it makes you stronger. You brought us into this and we aren't leaving without you. Let us help you Nat, I can't lose you and neither can our family."

"Fine. You can stay but I still can't ask you that question. It's not safe." Wanda nodded. "We can talk about it later. I've already waited this long I can wait a little longer." Natasha gave her a small kiss in return. "Thank you."

"Whatever makes you happy, but you know if you get another girlfriend I will kill her and you." Natasha chuckled, nodding her head. "The only girl I ever want is you."