Part 4

Warnings: I don't think there is any? (If there should be lmk)

Summary: Nat, Wanda + y/n watch a horror movie and y/n gets scared

Nat woke up the next morning still holding y/n's hand. She didn't want to move and disturb y/n so she stayed for a few extra minutes. 'Morning.' Nat said softly causing y/n to open their eyes. 'Oh sorry.' Y/n said pulling their hand away embarrassed. 'Why are you sorry?' Nat asked with a puzzled look. 'Well I shouldn't have grabbed your hand and I'm guessing I made you stay with me last night.' Nat chuckled. 'Yeah you held a gun to my head and handcuffed me to you.' Y/n slapped her playfully. 'You're so funny.' they said sarcastically. 'No you just cried whenever I tried to let go it was really cute.' Y/n stared at Nat with wide eyes before pulling the duvet over their face. 'Hey it's okay, you were scared and didn't want to be alone, I understand.'

'Understand what that I'm a stupid baby who can't even sleep without being scared.' Y/n curled up In a ball. 'You're not stupid y/n, bad things happened to you and it's made you scared bad things are going to happen because that's what you're used to. And that's okay, it's okay to be scared sometimes but you're not stupid and you're not a baby.' Nat reached for y/ns hand they thought she was just going to hold it so they let her but she instead started pulling them out of bed. 'You can't mope around all day come on.'

'Hey guys, wanna watch a movie?' Wanda asked knocking on the door. 'Yeah sure come in.' Wanda walked in to see Nat 'fighting' with y/n. 'Come on get up.' Nat gave another pull but y/n flipped Nat over and pinned her down. 'Come on get up.' They smirked watching the Russian struggle for a second before Nat switched them over. 'I win.' Nat smiled tickling y/n she loved seeing them giggle and laugh properly for the first time.
She noticed their behaviour changed and a different look in their eye. 'Are you okay?' Y/n shook their head and Nat moved off them. 'Y/n what's wrong?' Y/n hid their face in their hands. 'Dorogoy? Talk to us.'

'Do you want me to leave so you can talk to Nat?' Y/n nodded. 'Nat go too.' That's when they realised. 'Y/n you shouldn't be alone right now, clearly somethings bothering you.' Wanda sat on the edge of the bed. 'We can help you.' She finished. 'Hug?' Y/n looked up with tears in their eyes. 'You can have a hug then we can go watch a movie.' Y/n hopped of the bed and Wanda pulled them into a hug. 'Come on.'

'So what are we watching?' Nat asked flopping on the couch. 'I was thinking-' Wanda was interrupted by Nat taking the remote. 'No way your movies are boring and gross.' Nat couldn't stand the thought of another sitcom or romcom. 'Fine you pick then.' Nat flicked through the movies until she found her favourite horror movie. 'Y/n isn't going to like this one.' Wanda mumbled. 'That's why I'm here.' Nat pulled y/n into her side wrapping her arms around them. At one of the jump scares y/n screamed bursting into tears. 'Nat! I warned you, turn it off!' Wanda shouted Nat turned off the tv pulling y/n into her lap. 'It's okay it's not real.' Nat soothed rubbing y/ns back but y/n didn't calm down. Y/n just clung to her shivering and crying.

'How can we calm them down?' Nat asked frantically everything she'd tried so far wasn't working. 'I don't know go find something! Go grab a blanket or something.' Wanda took y/n and Nat ran out. 'You're okay don't worry you're safe okay we've got you.' Wanda bounced y/n walking around with them until they calmed enough. 'How about we watch something nicer?' Y/n nodded. 'Here you go, you pick.'

Y/n grabbed the remote flicking through the channels until they spotted something bright and colourful. 'Y/n?' Wanda looked at y/n who had started sucking their thumb and babbling away so she looked inside their mind, finding out about their little space. 'That explains a lot.' Wanda chuckled which broke y/n's focus and they pulled their thumb out whimpering because Wanda had found out and was going to tell everyone. 'Sh it's okay, I'm not going to judge you. You're safe.' Y/n nestled in to wandas side so she held them there. 'Y/n just relax and watch your show okay? I promise it's okay.' Y/n hummed before gazing back to the tv.

'Hey guys, why are you watching Dora?' Nat raised an eyebrow but shook it off. 'It was the first thing that came on.' Wanda lied 'we weren't actually watching it we just wanted some background noise to distract us didn't we y/n. Plus it was the only thing I could guarantee wouldn't scare them.' Y/n nodded along with Wanda's lies so Nat just shrugged. 'I guess that makes sense, here's your blanket. I have work to do but enjoy your show.' Nat placed the blanket on the floor and left the room. 'Tanks you. Pwease no tell.' Y/n pleaded causing Wanda to nod with a soft smile. 'I promise.'