Part 16

When she was driving home wanda heard her phone go off. 'Its fury, you have to answer.' Nat smirked wanda sighed reaching for the answer button. 'Hey fury is this a private conversation? Im driving with nat so you are on speaker.' She didn't want to mention the little in the back.

"I sent you an email make sure you read it as soon as you can." He said before hanging up. "He seems to be in a good mood." Nat said sarcastically. "Surely it won't be a mission, he wouldn't email me for that would he?" Wanda looked in the mirror at the sleeping little in the back. How could she leave them hours after becoming their caregiver?

"No you will probably be fine, it will just be a meeting schedule or something." Nat tried to reassure the witch, with little success. As soon as they pulled into the driveway Wanda checked her phone. "It's not a mission is it?" Nat studied Wanda's expression.

"No he's just making me do this huge report for tomorrow." Wanda sighed. "I really better get started can you grab y/n?" Nat nodded unbuckling her seatbelt. Wanda grabbed all the bags, with the help of her magic of course and put them all away then went to her desk.

"Baby can you wake up now?" Nat asked seating you on the couch. "Natty!' You said cheerfully making her smile at you. "Hi baby." Nat flattened your hair. "Bear bear?" You asked looking for your new friend. "He's on your dresser in his little house baby. Do you want to play in your room whilst I do some work?" You nodded getting up to go find him. "Thank you, but you know where I am if you need anything or tell jarvis." You nodded running to go play with your little monkey.

You played with him for almost half an hour when you started to get bored. Playing by yourself wasn't so much fun sometimes.

Wanda hadn't seen your teddy yet, maybe she would want to play. You walked to her office and stepped inside. "Hi y/n, what is it?"

'Wanda.' You tapped Wanda wanting to show her your new stuffie. 'What is it love?' She said with a yawn. You shook your head why wasn't she looking at you? 'Wands.' You tapped her again making her huff. 'Y/n.' She said grumpily, a teddy would surely make her feel better. Teddies make everything better.

'Wands.' You tapped her with the monkey's paw. 'Y/n stop it.' You stomped. 'Wands look i got a cool teddy cheer yous up.' Wanda shook her head. 'I'm sure it's lovely y/n but right now I'm too stressed to play.' You giggled. 'Silly Wanda. Teddy make happy.' Of course she was stressed, she didn't have a teddy. Teddies and cuddles always made you feel better when stressed, why would Wanda be any different? You tapped her with the stuffie again but you soon realised you messed up.

She turned with a jolt snatching the teddy from your arms. 'No mine.' You whimpered reaching for the teddy. 'I told you to leave me alone. We can play with it when I'm finished until then he's going in time out.' Wanda stormed out using her powers to hide the teddy on top of the kitchen cupboards where she knew you couldn't reach.

You ran behind her screaming and crying. 'Y/n inside voice or I'll put you in time out too, go play quietly.' You did grabby hands at the stuffie, ignoring her warning. You didn't want to play with another toy you wanted your monkey. Wanda raised an eyebrow at you so you stopped crying and went to play sadly in the corner.

It had been an hour, that was too long for a time out. You decided to go see Nat and tell her about the injustice.

'Come in.' You didn't even had to knock, you figured she must have heard the footsteps. 'Natty.' Your lip quivered. 'Hey love what's wrong?' She instantly pulled herself from her laptop unlike someone *cough* Wanda *cough*

You waddled over to her, secretly wanting to climb into her lap but you knew from previous events people don't always like you interrupting their work. Natasha clearly understood your apprehension because she opened her arms. You didn't go so far as to climb up on her lap but you did hug her. Thankfully Nat took it upon herself to lift you into her embrace.

'You just need cuddles?' You nodded, you needed more but cuddles was a start. 'Why didn't you cuddle your new teddy I got you.' With that you burst into tears. 'Hey love what's wrong? Do you not like it? We can get you a different one.' You shook your head. 'Did you break it? Did it get an owie?' Again you shook your head. 'Did you lose it?' Same response, Nat sighed. She really didn't have any other ideas. 'Okay' she hummed. 'Can you try and take some deep breaths and tell me?' You took a few breaths slowing down your crying when your chest stopped rattling so much you were able to tell her.

'Wanda put bear bear in time out.' You frowned thinking about the poor teddy being up there all alone. "Why did she do that baby?" You shrugged. "I jus' wan show her new fwend." You pouted, a few tears rolling down your face still. "Okay dorogoy let's go speak to her and see if we can let him out.' Nat wiped your tears and kissed you on the head.

'Wanda why did you take y/n's teddy?' Nat asked surprisingly calm. 'They were annoying me with it and wouldn't leave me alone, I need to work.' Nat looked at you. 'Y/n did Wanda warn you to leave her alone?' You shook your head, 'she said she was mad but no tell me to go.' Nat then looked back at wanda. 'I sowwy Wanda i t'ought he make you happy.' Nat squeezed your hand.

'How long has he been in timeout?' Nat asked you it was only then Wanda looked up at the clock and knew she had messed up. 'An hour, y/n I'm sorry I didn't realise this took longer than I expected.' Nat seemed a bit more angry. 'Y/n go wait in the living room we'll be in in a minute.' You frowned you didn't want to play in the living room you were bored of that. But you didn't want anymore punishments today so you left the room.

You did as you were told, you sat quietly and waited. But you couldn't let him stay up there forever. You could hear muffled talking from wanda and Nat, they didn't seem to be stopping soon. You had to rescue your friend.

You climbed up on the counter standing on tiptoes to reach the stuffed animal. 'Yay!' You cheered proudly cuddling the toy. It was only when you turned round to get down you realised how high up and scary it was. You wanted to cry for Wanda and Nat but then they'd know you were climbing.

You decided to quickly jump off but regretted it when you hit the floor. You instantly wailed the monkey laying face down next to you. Of course Nat and Wanda came running out at your cries.

'Baby what happened?' Nat asked crouching next to you. 'I broke a rule I sowwy!' Nat pulled you into her lap. Wanda picked up the toy realising what happened. 'Did you find him? Where was he?' Nat looked at wanda's face and followed her eyes up to the top of the counter. 'You climbed up there!' You nodded clinging to her. 'I sowwy p'eas don't be mad at me!' Nat pulled you into her lap and rocked you back and forth. 'I'm not mad at you sweetheart. But never ever do that again.' You nodded you definitely weren't planning on it.

'Can we see your owies cutie?' You showed Wanda your hand. 'Poor baby.' Wanda kissed it better, soon Nat grabbed your wrist kissing it too. 'There we go the magic will work twice as fast now.' You smiled, they were right the pain in your hand was all gone. Now only an ache in your knee was left. 'What else hurts baby?' Wanda saw your clenched jaw every time you moved too much. You relaxed slightly allowing your lip to quiver as you pointed to your knee. Wanda used her magic to roll up your overalls. 'It's a little swollen.' Wanda said to Nat who looked down agreeing.

'Kiss?' You asked with a small frown, Wanda kissed your forehead. 'I don't want to touch it cutie, but you can have lots of cheek kisses.' She said attacking you with kisses making you giggle. You thrashed around to get away, twisting your knee in the process making you scream. 'Okay, baby stay still we're going to get you some help okay?' You nodded. Nat carefully lifted you with the support of Wanda's magic. She stood up and carried you to the lab.

Wanda made sure to grab bear bear just in case. Once she grabbed the toy she ran to the lab as quickly as she could. She felt terrible. What if it was broken? What if you needed surgery?

It was all her fault.

She hurt her baby.