Part 27

Hi, hope you're okay :) I'm finally updating this book, Sorry it took a while but thank you for being patient.

I'm sorry the POV changes so much

It was gone midnight and the two women were trying to put their little to bed but there was too much noise coming from downstairs. Natasha gave Wanda a pleading look, y/n was beyond tired and they were starting to get fussy. "I'll go tell her again." Wanda groaned. "Thank you love." 

A few minutes later Wanda came back with a defeated look on her face, Natasha knew what it meant. Yelena had been in a bad mood all day and she was ignoring everyone especially Natasha and she was tired of it. "Can you take them, I need to go yell at my sister." 

Wanda took the little, rocking them just as Nat was. When the noise finally stopped and y/n finally settled she sighed with relief. "Go to sleep baby, you're safe." The witch said softly, knowing they were so close to falling asleep. "Ni ni mommy." They said quietly, drifting off in her arms, Wanda couldn't help but smile. She knew it was probably just their tired state and maybe they were thinking Natasha was still holding them but she couldn't help it. "Goodnight baby."

"Okay she promised to keep it down, she is in trouble though so she isnt allowed to watch tv tomorrow but let's just sleep, I'm tired." The Russian groaned climbing into bed. "Okay." Wanda agreed, placing the little into bed and sliding in herself. "Goodnight Nat." She smiled, failing to mention what y/n had said earlier. "Goodnight Wanda."

Y/N POV

"Hey dorogoy, can you wake up for me?" I sleepily rubbed my eyes and sat up. "mama." I was still in my headspace from yesterday, which made Nat smile. "Hi baby, did you have a good sleep?" she asked picking me up, I shook my head because I woke up with out any cuddles which should be a crime to be honest.

"Well maybe mama can cheer you up, we can do anything you want today how about that?" I nodded excitedly forgetting all about the betrayal, when we got downstairs I kicked my legs so she put me down. I ran to the table where my crayons were and started drawing. 

"I am going to get some coffee, stay here please." Natasha insisted, kissing the top of my head. I could feel someone staring at me when I turned Yelena was glaring at me, I held out a crayon offering her to colour with me but she walked off in a huff. I frowned thinking she must be upset with me but I didn't know why. I carried on drawing but it wasn't feeling very fun anymore. I was too worried about Yelena. "You still upset little one?" I nodded. "Lena mad a mes bu I no even no whys."

"She's just being mean baby, just ignore her." Natasha sighed choosing a drawing so she could colour with me. "Of course because it's only a problem when y/n is upset." Yelena huffed slamming the cupboard door. "Watch it." Natasha warned standing up. "Why?"

"Because I am your sister and you need to listen to me." The blonde scoffed. "Yeah you're really a great sister when you left me in the redroom while you were out building a new life with your girlfriend and your little."

A tear rolled down Natasha's face as she looked away. "Yelena go upstairs please. Go. Now." Wanda said softly but her voice got more stern at the last part when she was ignored. "Cyka." Yelena huffed before storming off.

No one's pov

The redheads face was a mix of regret and anger. She wished she could have done more to help her sister but she felt like it was hopeless. She was also angry at her for the way she was treating her family, it was her fault not theirs, or at least so she thought.

"Natasha she's just upset you can't get mad at her it will just make it worse. I will go talk to her." Wanda rubbed her arm trying to give the russian even a little comfort before walking up the stairs.

She found Yelena sat on the floor hugging her knees. "You've been acting out a lot recently, do you want to talk about anything?" Wanda asked sitting beside her. "It's not my fault my sister is stupid." She whined hiding her face in her arms.

"Look at me, we don't call people names." The sokovian replied firmly. "It's not nice, you can say how you feel but we don't talk about people that way, especially family."

"But she doesn't even want to be my family. She's to busy with you and y/n." Yelena spat, Wanda just sat and listened as she continued. "She doesn't want to spend time with me anymore, especially when you two are around. I just want my sister." Tears began to fall off her cheeks, Wanda opened her arms allowing her to crawl into them.

"It's okay baby, thank you for telling me. We can talk to Natasha together and after you both apologize we can all watch a movie or you and Nat can have some time whilst I watch y/n."

"You not mad?" Yelena asked letting go of the witch and rubbing the tears from her eyes. "No baby, I'm a little sad that you misbehaved instead of talking to me but I understand."

"Wan natty." Yelena mumbled bringing her fingers up to her mouth which Wanda quickly stopped. "No lena that's yucky we don't put fingers in our mouths." The blonde whined crawling back into Wanda's lap and hiding in her neck. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I just don't want you to get sick. We can go see Natasha now if you like?" The blonde nodded ightly so Wanda carried her down, even suggesting walking made Yelena almost cry so Wanda just carried on holding her. Yelena was too comfy in Wanda's arms and it made Wanda question Yelena's headspace. She seemed quite young but Wanda couldn't be too sure as every little was different and this was the first time she saw Yelena little.

Wanda knew very early into meeting Yelena that the girl was a little. It was easy to pick up on the signs; the way she would stare at y/n when they were playing like she wanted to join, they way she pretended not to like the Disney movies they watched but then  smiled along the whole time. The way when she got nervous or tired her thumb would float up to her mouth. The way she would pretend to fall asleep on the couch so one of the women would put a blanket over her and tuck her in so she had comfort at bedtime. Yes, she knew it all.

"Natasha? We need to talk to you." Wanda sighed causing her to turn around the look on the Russian's face as she saw Yelena being carried made the girl want to cry. "Please be nice and just listen." Wanda said quietly, Natasha nodded. "Yelena has been feeling left out, that's why she has been acting out. She is jealous because you've been spending more time with me and y/n so she feels like you don't love her as much anymore. She thinks you don't want her to be your sister anymore."

"Aw lena, I'm sorry sestra. I love you so much, I didn't know you wanted my attention, I thought you were just mad at me. I promise I will give you attention too. Forgive me sestra?"

Yelena nodded reaching for her, Natasha took her from the witch with a smile. "I think you owe nat a sorry too don't you baby." The little nodded kissing her sister on the cheek and hugging her tight, she couldn't find the words but the trio knew it was her way of an apology. "Thank you Lena. I forgive you. I love you so much, even more than I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and I always will." The girl giggled as she clung to her sister feeling safer and more loved than she had in years.