Part 18

TW: eating, mentions issues with eating, refusing to eat.

"Y/n can I take the ice pack off now please?" Nat asked after almost ten minutes, reaching for my blanket. I nodded so she took the ice pack off. "Does it hurt?" She asked gently making me shake my head. "Ok good, let me know if it does." I nodded smiling up at her. "Do you need anything?" I opened my arms making Nat chuckle. "Alright I'll come cuddle in a minute, I just need to go clean your sippy cup." Nat walked away into the kitchen so I paused the movie not wanting her to miss it.

"Aw thank you baby, but you didn't need to pause it for me." I nodded of course I did how can we watch a film together if she was in another room? Nat laid down next to me and I cuddled up close to her putting my head on her chest. "Comfy?" Nat asked with a smirk and I nodded. Nat looked at the clock at the end of the film. It was about to be dinner time.

"Y/n do you want to go watch another  movie in my room, the others will be coming in soon." I nodded so Nat turned off the tv and got up. "I sowwy." I admitted with a pout, she looked at me. "Why would you be sorry baby?" Nat sat on the edge of the couch. "Cos I makes you get up an' you have to help me cos I hur' i no wanna annoy you." (Because I made you get up and you have to help me because I'm hurt, i don't want to annoy you." I felt my eyes fill with tears. Nat looked at me sadly I couldn't see her like that so I closed my eyes. I thought she was upset with me but I felt her gently lift me into her arms. When I opened my eyes she was carrying me 'bridal style' to her room. When she placed me on the bed she looked like she was about to say something.

"Y/n I don't know how many times I will have to tell you this but you do not annoy me. I like taking care of you and I will never leave you or stop taking care of you." She cupped my cheeks. "You are worth every bit of my time and if I'm completely honest I love seeing you smile, I love holding you or hugging you, I love doing these things for you. And I don't want to think anything else about that okay, it doesn't annoy me one bit."

"Kay natty." Nat nodded. "Thank you now can you think about what you want for dinner?" You shook your head. "No hungwy." Nat raised an eyebrow at you. "Wait here a minute baby okay I'll be right back." Nat left the room and walked to Wandas office. "Wanda when was the last time y/n ate a full meal?" Wanda gave her a curious look. "Lunchtime they had a grilled cheese remember? You had the peanut butter and jelly." She smirked making Nat roll her eyes.

"Yes but they gave you and me some and they left some on their plate. Yet they said they're still not hungry. Bruce said it might take a while for them to eat full meals but they should be at least a little bit hungry by now." Wanda's face dropped. "What do you think is going on?" Nat shook her head. "I don't know but I think I know where it's coming from, I just don't want to be alone when I ask in case they freak out." Wanda nodded. "Once they've gotten a little bit less mad at me I'll talk to them with you."

"They're not mad trust me they're just overwhelmed they're probably calmed down by now." Nat tried to reassure the sokovian. "Maybe we can ask them to watch a film and go from there, they love watching movies with us." Wanda nodded allowing herself to follow Nat.

"Hey y/n can Wanda watch a movie with us?" I eyed the sokovian tears filling in my eyes I wanted to trust her but she hurt me. "I should go." The sokovian whispered but Nat stopped her. "Wanda won't hurt you y/n, we promise." I shook my head. "Hur' bear bear. No y/n fwend no more." I saw two tears fall from wandas eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispered before leaving.

"Baby, can you be a bit nicer to Wanda, she made a mistake she didn't mean to upset you." Nat said softly and I shook my head. "Bear bear safe." I said clutching my stuffed animal. "He is safe I promise Wanda won't hurt him." Nat tried to comfort me but I shook my head. "Bear bear safe." I said hiding my face in the bear. "I have a feeling you mean something different by that than what I think you do. Can you explain it to me?"

"Bear bear make me feel safe, he 'minds me of you an' wands but den wands take him an' dat make me sad cos I no wan' you to go 'way." (Bear bear makes me feel safe because he reminds me of you and Wanda but then Wanda took him and that made me feel sad because I don't want you to go away.)

I looked over to see Nat with tears in her eyes. "Natty no sad." I wrapped my arms around her. "I'm sorry, I just didn't know you felt that way but I promise you will never lose me or Wanda or bear bear, okay? Never." I gave Nat a big smile. "Speaking of bear bear I think he needs someone to hold his hand." She smiled at me, I gave her a confused look. "Can you hold his hand for me?" I nodded taking his hand.

Nat whispered something to him and turned his head so he could whisper something back. "Wha' he say?" I asked looking between Nat and the monkey.

"He says he's feeling a bit better but he needs you to squeeze his hand." I squeezed his hand soon hearing a sound.

"I love you dorogoy." Nat's voice erupted from the bear. "You will always be our baby. we love you y/n." Wanda's voice followed after I instantly smiled pulling the bear into a tighter hug imagining it was Nat and Wanda. I was still scared to be around Wanda, she broke my trust and that scared me, but I did miss her... just a little bit.