Part 12

'Wait I need to go.' Y/n stated making Nat let go of the remote. 'Y/n are you okay?' Wanda asked leaning forward to look at them. 'Yeah just give me a minute.' Y/n broke from Nat's grip running out the room.

Why was this happening? Sure, their memories always came back weird and scary at first but hearing a constant mumble and the repetition of 'Yakov' was definitely the weirdest.

'Y/n?' Wanda asked making y/n turn. 'It won't stop.' They clasped their hands over their ears. 'Dorogoy breathe.' Y/n copied Nat's breathing. 'Please make it stop.' Y/n practically sobbed. 'Come here.' Nat gently pulled y/n over to the couches. But instead of sitting on them they sat on the floor with their head between their knees. 'Yakov.' Y/n whispered. 'What does that mean?' Wanda looked at Nat who shrugged. 'Nat what does it mean? Nat was too focused on y/n to respond so Wanda did the only logical thing she could think of.

'Bucky.' She knocked twice. 'Hey Wanda, can I help you?' He smiled. 'Y/n keeps saying this Russian word I don't know what it means and Nat won't tell me. Yakov? I know it's a name but why is it significant?' Buckys face dropped. 'Y/n said it? Where are they?' Wanda pointed down the corridor. 'Living room.' Bucky rushed to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water which confused Wanda but she observed from a distance. She could have read his mind but she had always promised not to in case she saw stuff about his past.

'Y/n? I know it's scary when you can't remember something but I think I can help.' Y/n flinched away but suddenly felt something hit their feet. A water bottle..? they looked up to see a brown haired man with a smile and a metal arm. 'Yakov!' They ran into his arms.

'OH James! They meant Bucky.' Wanda said loudly making Bucky chuckle. 'Thank you for saving me.' They hugged him he hesitated for a while before returning the embrace. Bucky got scared for a second when Nat came marching over. 'Thank you bucky.' Nat smiled patting his shoulder before picking you up.

'Nat put me down.' Y/n said hiding in her neck. 'Aw has someone gone all embarrassed?' Nat teased.

'Hey Bucky come train with me.' Steve came in making y/n hide even more. 'Yeah I'm coming. Bye y/n! Bye guys.' Bucky
left the trio. 'What was that about y/n?' Nat bounced the little. 'Bucky good Steve bad.' Y/n yawned into Nat's neck. 'Why is Steve bad honey?' Wanda asked gently but y/n shook their head. 'No tell.' Nat and Wanda exchanged looks deciding not to prod too much and upset them so they let it go.

'Okay baby are you hungry?' They shook their head. 'Sweetie, you need to eat something.' Same response. 'Food yucky make ick.' Nat rubbed their back. 'Wandas food won't make you sick, remember the soup?' Y/n whined still refusing. 'Well you need something because you're being fussy, you can tell us.' Wanda said softly. 'Wan milk.' Y/n whispered.

'Okay I will get you a glass of milk but you need to pick something to eat.'  Nat stopped Wanda. 'You can't give them a glass!'  Wanda sighed at the Russian. 'I tried to get those plastic cup things when we went shopping but you said we only needed essentials!' Y/n whined at their arguing making Wanda shush them. 'Sorry I didn't mean to shout honey.' She kissed their head.

'Well maybe one of us can go today.' Nat suggested and Wanda agreed. 'Okay y/n go to Wanda for a minute I'll be right back.' Nat passed you over, grabbed her purse and left. 'Wands.' You sighed contently into her neck.

Wanda put a film on for you but she noticed you kept glancing over to the door. 'She will be back soon.' Wanda rubbed your back as you cuddled into her. 'Nat back now?' Wanda shook her head. 'No the store is at least twenty minutes away and it's only been fifteen it'll be a while yet sorry love.' Your lip started quivering. 'Natty come back?'

Wanda pulled you in closer. 'Of course she will.' Her words didn't seem to bring you any comfort you just hid in her neck trying not to cry.