Part 13

'Y/N open the door!' You woke up to frantic knocking. You groaned as you stretched, who knew sleeping on captain America's shoulder would be so uncomfortable. You opened the door meeting the russian's eyes, she pulled you in close.

Nat marched over to steve and pushed his shoulder making him wake up with a start. 'Nat!' She stared down at him. 'Never hide them from me again.' She grabbed his collar pushing him back so his head hit the wall. 'Never.' She hissed making him nod.

You came over to try and explain the situation but she just grabbed you again. 'Are you okay? Are you hurt?' She pulled at you checking for any wounds. 'Nat I'm fine.' You grabbed her wrist to pull her arm off of you. When she realised you were at least mostly okay she sighed, tears coming to her eyes.

'I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.' This time you walked into her arms enjoying the comfort of her warm embrace. You felt some of the pain go away as she whispered softly into your ear and just held onto you. 'You're not stupid, I was mad at wanda and I took it out on the wrong person. I'm sorry.'

'Where is Wanda?' You whispered into her chest. 'I don't know.' Nat whispered back, her voice breaking. 'She really did leave' you thought, Nat didn't want you now wanda left, you were alone again. 'She'll be back soon.' Nat comforted you, but you didn't believe it there was no way.

You stepped away from Nat and walked briskly out the door. 'Hey y/n! Don't run away from me.' Nat said firmly, you stopped to look at her. 'Natty.' You whimpered, you wanted to stay in her arms forever, but you knew you couldn't. Not anymore, you were becoming a problem. Everytime you were near Nat she made you want to slip but you couldn't risk it. You wiped tears away before hiding yourself in Wanda's room.

What were you going to do? You couldn't stay here, Nat was already struggling with looking after you, with Wanda gone it would be practically impossible. You couldn't put that amount of stress on her. You couldn't go back to the bad places. You were stuck.

'I wan' Wanda.' You sobbed. 'I know baby, I know.' You sat in bed. Sobbing, screaming, crying. Calling out for Wanda until your body shook and your throat ached. Nat told Jarvis to soundproof your room, when she heard you cry, so the others wouldn't ask questions later. Them finding out you were a little would not be exactly helpful right now.

Nat couldn't take you crying anymore so she pulled out her phone.

'Wanda I don't know where you are but you better come here right now.' Nat scolded. 'You can't leave me to deal with this!' She slid the phone under the door so Wanda could hear your cries for her. 'You hurt y/n and you better fix it quick or you and I will have a problem.'

'You hurt them too, so don't act like your the best.' Wanda groaned getting out of bed. 'Hey. I apologised which is a lot more than what you're doing right now.'

'Let me take a shower and I'll come down.' Wanda rubbed her eye making her way to the bathroom. 'Wait. Come down? Where are you?' Nat asked confused. 'I slept in Pietro's room.' She said softly, Nat heard the shower turn on. 'Fine I'll see you in ten minutes.'

'Wanda's coming baby, can you let me in?' Nat knocked twice. Y/n slowly unlocked the door allowing Nat to step inside. 'Help Natty.' You whimpered. 'What's wrong baby?' She asked gently lifting your chin so you were looking at her. 'Too much.' You had so many conflicting thoughts it became overwhelming. 'You overthinking little one?' You nodded with a quivering lip. 'Okay how can Natty help you dorogoy? Start with one worry at a time okay, then it won't seem so hard.' You could feel your stomach rumbling. 'Hun'ry.' Nat nodded. 'Well I can definitely help you with that anything else.' You shuffled. 'I wan hugs but no wan' annoy.' Nat smiled.

'Well I've been told by the cutest person in the whole wide world I give good hugs so I can definitely do that.' She smiled instantly picking you up. 'And I would do anything to see you smile and that definitely doesn't annoy me, neither do you.' She carried you to the kitchen. 'What do you want to eat?' You pointed to some Oreos. 'Smart choice.' She smiled grabbing a packet from the snack cupboard. 'Let's go eat in Wanda's room because if we make i mess I don't have to clean it.'

'Hey cutie.' Wanda smiled when she came back, you looked up at Nat. 'Go say hi kid.' She said making you chuckle. You took one last Oreo before Nat opened her arms allowing you to crawl out of her lap. 'We're going to need to brush your teeth they're all black.' Wanda chuckled as you gave her a big smile showing off your Oreo stained teeth.

'We do need to talk though, the three of us.' Nat said firmly looking at Wanda who nodded. 'Y/n do you want to brush teeth first or talk first.' You realised this 'talk' would mean you were probably going to have to be big and you didn't want to do that just yet so you opted for the teeth brushing first.

'How many Oreos did you eat?' Wanda chuckled at how quickly the toothpaste turned grey from the cookies. 'Lots.' You shrugged, to be honest you had no idea how many. Natasha didn't either you were both too busy talking and laughing to count.

When you finished brushing your teeth, with Wanda's help the time came for the conversation. You could barely hide your nervousness.

'Baby can we talk to big y/n for a minute?' Natasha asked when you were all sat back on Wanda's bed. 'What is this about?' Nat raised her eyebrow with a tilt of her head and a shrug. That went better than she expected. 'It's nothing bad, we just wanted to ask you some questions about you being a little.' Oh no, you panicked. We're they going to ask about your past? You were no where near ready to talk about that. 'Hey.' Natasha's gentle voice pulled you out of your thoughts. 'It's okay, we're not going to go super deep and personal right now. You don't have to answer anything you don't want to. Just tell us to shut up and we will leave you alone.' Nat said lightly making you laugh and nod.

'Well first of all we wanted to know if you wanted a caregiver or caregivers? More specifically us.' Wanda questioned you looked at Nat who seemed to wonder the same thing.

'Um.' You couldn't find the right words to say...

'You don't have to make a decision right now, you can have some time to think.' You shook your head. 'It's not that it's just I've never had a real caregiver before let alone two. I've never really even embraced being little by my own choice and...' Wanda squeezed your hand.

'I'm scared' you sobbed, Natasha's hand instantly reached for your back rubbing slow circles. 'I know it's scary to trust people and let them help you. To let them be in control. But we will only go as far as you want, and we will go at your pace.' Wanda nodded still holding your hand. 'We just want to help you y/n, we want you to be happy and taken care of.' Wanda whispered gently, you nodded.

'What do I have to call you? Or what would I have to call you?' Wanda shook her head. 'You don't have to call us anything. You can still call us Nat and Wanda if you want, whatever you feel more comfortable with is fine with us.' You nodded liking that idea more, at least somethings wouldn't change. 'Although you have to call me Natty at least once in a while for my own personal sanity because that is the cutest f-ing thing in the world.' You laughed, Wanda seemed impressed that the redhead had censored herself making you laugh even more.

'Okay what about rules and punishment?' You asked, that was one thing you didn't like the idea of. Not the rules part, you liked structure and not having to worry about whether or not something was okay to do. But hydra tended to use harsh punishment and would often make up rules and change them daily just to have an excuse, just to make you feel like you deserved what you were getting.

'Well the rules we would have to come up with together but as far as punishments go I think we go with simple things; timeouts, taking away toys and tv time, earlier bedtimes.' You nodded.

'No hitting?' You knew it seemed stupid, the amount of times they had to promise they would never hurt you but you needed it. Clearly the women knew that because they didn't get annoyed or seem insulted you'd think that way they just nodded. 'We promise; no hitting, no cold showers, nothing like that.' Nat said sincerely and you believed her and Wanda's smile and nods made you believe her too.

If you did decide to say yes maybe this wouldn't be too bad.

'Now for rules.' Wanda started... or maybe it would.